+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to say no to the Stalker?

How to say no to the Stalker?

Okay there was a guy who studied in the same high school with me, he liked me more than friends since 6,7 years ago. And I never liked/ like him more than friends, he's not ugly, but the fact is I can't imagine myself kissing him, I feel sick to think of that. It came to the point that he stalked me and made me said something harsh like I wouldn't love you even if there are no men left in this world. Harsh enough?

Down to 3 years ago till I had bf, he seemed keep his hopes still and yea sometimes made comments like your relationship won't work out, or told that my ex bf looked way too old n ugly, ok, annoy enough- my ex was not old n ugly, he was cute for me, and he was 7 years older, not that much that The Guy called Older a lot, I was So annoy with his comments, like tried to drift me n my ex apart, only made me felt sick of him. He saw pics coz we were friends on Fb for a short while till I deleted him.

Till I broke up 5 months ago, he would ask me for coffee once in a while, then oh yea kept talking bad aboit my ex, I tried to made fun of it but I really felt None of your business he's a lot better than you, and you are not my bf to stick your nose too much on who I love, my choice. He would try to convince me that My age is getting old? WTF I'm 25 turning 26 in July, and that men don't worry about the age of married but women do, oh yea in this society in Asia you better get married at my age or ppl will ask you all the time. And that it's the best that I love someone who's close to me( I think he was talking it's him), I really got out of the patience. I was so straight n honest that I only want friendship right at the start. He's making me feel sick to meet him n even talk to him, I didn't show any interest in him n even treated him quite badly lately but he doesn't care, when he phoned I asked why did u call n rejected his inviting for coffee. He's a longest stalker and it turns me to Hate him badly now, I feel he was trying to make me feel insecure and accept him instead of looking else where which is ridiculous. My friend said that this guy is crazy to be that patient to someone never showed interest to him.

And yea he tried to convince that my ex was a fake guy, oh yea? I only wanted to told him that my ex was not fake but more of yourself is a sicko.

Can you tell me the best way to get rid of this guy? I don't want to be friends with him more, I want to phone him up and say something to make him give up forever, but in a polite way coz I don't want to hurt him, coz I really don't want to be friends with him more, and wouldn't want him contact me anymore n try to find a gf for himself.

How is he contacting you to say all this stuff? The clearest way to tell him to go away would be to completely cut contact. Delete him off everything online he's still on, don't return his phone calls, delete his messages and if you see him in public cross the street.

As long as you keep up any kind of contact he will continue to play his perverted game of trying to mess up whatever you've got going and be with him instead.

Yea I deleted him online, I was naive and thought he was ok with being friends so I gave him my number when we were friends on facebook and he asked me, I was with my ex and we were engaged, but it has gotten worse, I'm thinking he might hack my yahoo as well as It kept longing out and said I logged on somewhere else. I deleted him and adedd him to ignore list, My phone doesn't have block number, but I will try to find a way to block it, there is no way that I can tell directly to him without hurting him, but let him know to leave me alone? I can sense that he tried to add my yahoo but different id and also maybe missed phone calls with strange number, my god I don't want to change my number as all of my friends knew it and my dad cut the home land line so my old friends have no way but this cell number to contact me.

I agree with leoben, but first, the next time he contacts you, tell him directly that you not want to talk to him and tell him to leave you alone and not contact you anymore. Otherwise when you cut contact he may try even harder to get in touch with you. If you have told him directly to leave you alone, he'll know what you want.

Nothing quite says NO like pepper spray to the face, or a kick in the junk.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Have you told him exactly how you feel about him? Perhaps telling him that you think he is a stalker will bring him to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Inmanl View Post
    Perhaps telling him that you think he is a stalker will bring him to reality.
    or it may get him off even more... these types of people are strange like that.

You could try telling him that you have feelings for him that are not like boyfriend/girlfriend type feelings but just friends and you can't ever see it being different. I wouldn't give him an opening because he seems very persistent. I'd avoid him and try not to give him any attention.

MrE is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Nothing quite says NO like pepper spray to the face, or a kick in the junk.
    Yeah, a kick to the junk is a fairly clear signal.

I agree with leoben and IndigoGal, but I would calmly make him clear that his actions are those of a stalker. Maybe he doesn't realise this.

But like with annoying little brothers, the trick is not to react. Certainly not get upset, because that's an emotional reaction they (little brothers and stalkers) like. Ignore him as much as possible, even when you meet him in the street.

Invite him around for a coffee and make sure you just happen to have a severed head in the fridge sitting right next to the milk

You wont see him again after that

You can use VincenzoG91's I'm pretty sure he doesn't need his lol