+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Break her hymen

Break her hymen

Hi me and my girlfriend are both virgins, both 18 and obviously both new to sexual intimacy.

We want to start exploring sex and we want to start with oral sex because we see this as a gentle way to start. I have however got my own worries and I wondered if I could get some opinions and maybe some answers to these worries, though I appreciate solid answers cannot always be achieved as there will be terms and conditions to your answers.

My Worries & Questions

- Can inserting my tongue into my girlfriends vagina break her hymen?
    - I am worried that as it's her first time I may hurt her and she will be put off trying again.
    - Should I offer to wear a condom when receiving oral sex?
    - If I do break her hymen how painful will it be for her?

All offers of opinions and answers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Inmanl

I guess it really depends on how thick and intact her hymen is, When I had sex for the first time I felt absolutely no pain at all. And I highly doubt oral sex will hurt her unless it wasnt broken at all and you were really trying to rip it with your tongue which sounds quite horrific and I doubt you are trying to do that. Just take it slow and try fingering her a bit before the actual event. And as for the condom I guess you can always put the option out there beforehand and leave it up to her, good luck

Most women who lead an active lifestyle or use tampons don't have an intact (or fully intact) hymen. Definitely take it slow, explore around gently and see whether it's still intact. My guess would be inserting fingers would be more likely to break it than inserting a tongue, but it all depends on whether she has one, and how much it covers. If she has masturbated with penetration, it may not be an issue at all.

You can offer to wear a condom during oral, they even make special flavored ones just for that purpose, but if you are both virgins, since there's no chance of STD transmission and no chance of pregnancy it seems rather unnecessary? However, wearing one will decrease the sensation for you, and that could be a good thing if you want to last longer.

My advice is try not to worry too much about her hymen. Give her a lot of clitoral stimulation so even if the hymen issue does come into play, she has had a lot of pleasure. If she can enjoy herself enough, and only experience minor pain, she is not very likely to refuse trying again! Usually the pain only happens the first couple of times.

Thank you to both of you.

Don't worry about her hymen. Worry about what is going to happen after you break it...emotionally, she'll turn into a clingy pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Don't worry about her hymen. Worry about what is going to happen after you break it...emotionally, she'll turn into a clingy pain in the ass.
    one of these statements that make me think you despise women....it' sad...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    That is so wrong, yet so funny.

To the OP, you might not have to deal with breaking her hymen at all. I didn't have to deal with pain associated with breaking a hymen, probably because I did it myself when i was young without my knowledge. Any rigorous activity could break it before losing virginity. Maybe you'll get lucky in that aspect.
    Otherwise you already know to take it slow, everyones body is different so it might be slightly painful, maybe very painful, maybe not painful at all. The best way to do it is make sure shes comfortable and not rushed, in an area or situation where you wont get caught or walked in on, and take a lot of time with foreplay so shes comfortable and wet so theres no rough friction. If you do bust it then she will most likely tell you to pull back and it will probably sting and bleed a little. Hopefully she won't associate pain with sex and avoid trying it again soon, but you most likely wont have that problem if you take your time with foreplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Inmanl View Post
    - I am worried that as it's her first time I may hurt her and she will be put off trying again.
    You need to man up and snatch her V card. Jeeze, if you had more confidence, she wouldn't be so worried about it. Of course it's gonna hurt, but who cares?

1. Good luck trying to jam your tongue in her cooter. If she's still a virgin, this will be virtually impossible.
    2. Her resent will only be temporary.
    3. No. Come on, it's a blow job. Even if some semen trickles down her throat, she won't get pregnant.
    4. It doesn't matter. Just have some alcohol and give her some good oral and that should help.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 27-04-11 at 02:03 AM.

Sounds ridiculous to wear a condom, with this being your first sexual experience. What kind of STD could SHE catch?

Lube her good, and finger her first.

Alot of girls I have spoken to said that the hymen issue, was basically non-existent because they either broke it themselves when they knew they were about to have sex, or Riding a bike, or a tampon had already done the job, so no sweat.
    Mine was broken when I was a baby.

Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions.

When did I say she was worried?

And when did I mention I was worried about STDs? When was I worried about her getting pregnant from a blowjob? Jees the condom is so she doesn't feel uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Inmanl View Post
    And when did I mention I was worried about STDs?
    That's a quite fair assumption to make since that's what condoms are used for. Besides contraception of course. It's hard to imagine that sucking a piece of latex is any less uncomfortable than sucking the real deal. Then again, I find it hard to imagine myself sucking a cock at all.
    Last edited by Yet another guy; 27-04-11 at 07:40 AM.

Yes you're right it is fair enough but I don't like the tone that people use especially when they're making mere assumptions. Not helpful or friendly just rude.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    one of these statements that make me think you despise women....it' sad...
    Oh, I don't despise women at all. I am ambivalent.

Hi Inmanl

I think I had a different experience, it really really hurt... a lot!
    And I'm active enough (horseriding, biking,..)
    just to say that it doesn't always break from its own.

I don't think so, in my opinion only full penetration should break it.
    It will hurt. And if she is put off, don't give up. Maybe it'll work another day. (don't rush it)
    I wouldn't like to give oral sex with a condom in the way.
    very, so be really sweet about it
    (doesn't mean you have to stop the minute it hurts, because when you continue, it starts feeling better)

good luck

though that definately isn't a definate possibility, all the friends I have talked to have had only minor pain and as I said with myself none at all, just be prepared for anything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast