+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feeling Stuck

Feeling Stuck

Hi,

Need some feedback please. My g/f and I were together for 10 years. She dumped me, and I was devastated. After some years apart, we are back together, but I'm not happy. I've always had a problem with her spending more time with her friends than with me, and she also spends way too much time with her job.

I thought that these things were going to change and they haven't, and she said that it's not going to change either, and it's up to me to decide if I am willing ti tolerate the situation or not. I just feel paralyzed, and I don't even know how to come to a decision. She's away at school for two years, and I don't know if it's fair to make a decision without us really being together. The difference between she and I is that I always make time for her, and will drop everything to be/talk with her, and she won't dothe same. She comes home for the summer in a month, and we won't officially be dating until then. Thanks in advance.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Sounds like you are much more invested in this than she is, and she's said she's not changing. So break up OR stop investing so much in this.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman