+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he want to hook up or have a relationship?

Does he want to hook up or have a relationship?

So I met this guy on the golf team of my high school and we have been playing together for some time. He is a junior and I am a freshmen so he drives me sometimes. I have been dying to go to prom for a long time now and I finally met a junior who I can see myself going with. I like him a lot and I kind of show it because I am an obvious flirt. So he has been catching on (as well as the rest of my team). So today I played with him and only him on the course and we were flirting a lot and laughing and I mentioned the beach. And he invited me to go to the beach before going home and I accepted because we had been talking about the beach for a couple weeks. So after practice we went to the beach and ran around and he like picked me up and almost flung me into the water... but i didn't let him. So then i got cold and we went back to his car and he put his arm around me and whatnot and I was playing with his iphone. Then he kissed me on the cheek and we then started making out (please don't judge me). After a little while we stopped and started heading home but I kind of feel like... he only wanted to hook up... and not have a relationship. What should I do? Should I talk to him about it? And do you think he will ask me to prom?

Well duh, talk to him first don't just sit there waiting for something to happen. You only know the facts and the outcome when you actually take action. But yes, he sounds interested but it's up to you to find out to what extent he is..