+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm Falling Apart

I'm Falling Apart

i have been in love for real only twice in my life. my first real love died of cancer. that was almost five years ago. the second guy i ever fell really in love with, justbroke up with me yesterday. some people would think im acting stupid. but what they don't understand is that i feel like my world is falling apart. he's the love of my life, and i wanted to be with him forever. but now, i'm not, and its tearing me apart. on top of that, i think i may be pregnant. what if i am? i don't want to raise a child alone. i have no idea what to do. on the outside, it seems normal, but if you really get inside my head, you'd see how bad i am taking it. i cant eat. i cant sleep. i am always tired. i just want to quit school. i don't know what to do to make the pain go away. it's just there. eating my soul, from the inside out.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think losing your first love to cancer may make you inclined to be extra clingy with subsequent lovers, and blow the loss of a relationship out of proportion. Have you had therapy?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

it has been five yearssince he died. i've grown since then. I don't let that affect my not-so-current relationship. what makes me feel so hurt, is because he wont even tell me why. i think it is because we think i may be pregnant... ):

dont take your whole world down, you born in this world for the reason and the fate of love leads you to this. aches are normal find a ways to overcome that.

can you at least confirm whether you're pregnant?
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by JennJustSaying View Post
    it has been five yearssince he died. i've grown since then. I don't let that affect my not-so-current relationship. what makes me feel so hurt, is because he wont even tell me why. i think it is because we think i may be pregnant... ):
    Take a pregnancy test.

If you're pregnant, get child support money. If you're not, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by JennJustSaying View Post
    Well, first of all, if he's going to leave you because he thinks you are pregnant...he is an asshole. So, do you really want to be with a guy who leave you high and dry with a child? What kind of man is that? So, you're better off without him. I know if sucks now, but you will get past it. Figure out if you're pregnant and make the right choice for yourself regarding the baby. If you can't raise a child on your own, don't. If you thinking having his baby will bring you back, it wont.

how old are you?