Hi all just came in here in the hope of some advice.

I'm 25 years young and have had a string of relationships in the past which are far from desirable.

Basically I'm trying to find out the signs of a female liking me. A couple weeks ago I went to see a friend who works at a nightclub to drop a couple things off with him I'd just got off work and he says to me "why don't you come in my sisters here and she wants to see you" so I says to him "well let me go get changed" as I'd just got off work myself.

I got in the club and she was amazing with me as usual only difference is this time she was cuddling me at every given opportunity the night went on and we both got a bit more tipsy and by the end of the night we had each other's tongues down each other's throats.

But I want to know some signs to look for the ones I have noticed are the staring at me then when she realises I've spotted her and smile at her she'll smile back if we're walking anywhere and I grab her hand to guide her or anything rather than being palm to palm she'll put her fingers through mine and squeeze etc.

If this is signs that she likes me then how do I ask her out, she knows I have fancied her for a long time and that I love her to bits but she's not long got out of a rough relationship as have I. I really want to be with her but my last serious relationship was when I was 17 and it was much simpler.

Any hints or tips there is a lot more things she does that make me think she's interested too but there's that many that it'll probably be 3 pages long. One of them is that she as a self harmer wen she was younger and has scars on her wrist I'm the only one who is allowed to see them or touch them so she has some trust in me I think too.