+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to make efforts?

how to make efforts?

Hello people..

My girlfriend broke up wid me 5 months back.. she gave d reason dat we used 2 have many quarrels..actually she is very egoistic n never confesses her mistake... we were not having much communication since last 5 months.. she stays quite far from me so meeting hr is impossible...she met me online 1 day n xpressed her desrie 2 c my face..still she has not admitted hr mistak of dumping me... what steps i shud take so that she realises her mistak of dumping me? how to make her feel my importance..

You shouldn't be looking at her "making" a mistake by breaking up with you. You should be taking a good long look at why your relationship failed. Too may fights means there are issues you were not dealing with....and don't be blaming everything on her.

There's a reason why she broke up with you. She didn't want to fight anymore and that was the only way to stop it, by dumping you...don't your get it?? I think you are more of the one that is egocentric. You keep claiming that she is the one that made the mistake, and she should see your worth. In my opinion there was no mistake on her part. You just would not back down and try to settles things civilly, but instead you insisted her being the one causing the problems. As they say you point your finger, there are 3 pointing back at you, meaning if you are so quick to blame, you are 3 times as guilty. So if you don't want to blow this, you swallow your pride and apologize for making her push you away. And start sucking up to her majorly.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You shouldn't be looking at her "making" a mistake by breaking up with you. You should be taking a good long look at why your relationship failed. Too may fights means there are issues you were not dealing with....and don't be blaming everything on her.

There's a reason why she broke up with you. She didn't want to fight anymore and that was the only way to stop it, by dumping you...don't your get it?? I think you are more of the one that is egocentric. You keep claiming that she is the one that made the mistake, and she should see your worth. In my opinion there was no mistake on her part. You just would not back down and try to settles things civilly, but instead you insisted her being the one causing the problems. As they say you point your finger, there are 3 pointing back at you, meaning if you are so quick to blame, you are 3 times as guilty. So if you don't want to blow this, you swallow your pride and apologize for making her push you away. And start sucking up to her majorly.
    well let me tel u 1st dat i m nt at all egoistc persn... rather dat gal also admits dat m nt at all egoistc.. i apologised 2 her many times 4 mistakes which i did.. bt she ws actly d 1 who ws nt able 2 crontrol her tempers n which used 2 lead 2 fights... anothr thng is i nevr used 2 b angry on her even though she usd 2 b like fire works... no 1 wants 2 fight actually... She is nt able 2 digest her pride actually...coz she still wants 2 talk wid me... n in any relationship, it is duty of both male n female to maintain it... it is not only male's duty just bcoz i proposed her.... Rit?... i askd her many times prior 2 breakup 2 start a new life but she was d 1 who just kept blamng me instd of solvng.... prblm is i just didn't knw dat hw 2 behav wid extremly egoistc persn... dats y i asked my problm...

n i want 2 solve dis issue instead of blowing up..dats y i askd 4 sugestions....

What issue are you looking to solve? She broke up with you and thats the end of the story. Can't force someone to see thier mistakes or love you.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    What issue are you looking to solve? She broke up with you and thats the end of the story. Can't force someone to see thier mistakes or love you.
    Its not nw about solving issues... Its abt makng her confess what she is feeling.. on 1 hand she wnts 2 meet me 4 last time or wants 2 chat often wid me online.... i just want hr 2 empty her stomach out...

Its not nw about solving issues... Its abt makng her confess what she is feeling.. on 1 hand she wnts 2 meet me 4 last time or wants 2 chat often wid me online.... i just want hr 2 empty her stomach out...
    Like i said, you can't! its over.....done......finished. Best to move on. I know it sucks but you need to push through it all

I think she just wants to end things on a friendly note. You know....she just wants to say no hard feelings. And then have closure.

I think she just wants to end things on a friendly note. You know....she just wants to say no hard feelings. And then have closure.
    well i think you are correct... but she is not interested in ending things.. rather she chats with me everytime i am online.. also she wants to see my face.. and this is making me confused..are these signs of closure... ?

She may just want to stay as friends.....there are a lot of people that decide this when the relationship ends.

She may just want to stay as friends.....there are a lot of people that decide this when the relationship ends.
    ok..so she just wants to stay with me as friends.. then i thin best solution for me is NC... right...?.. beacuse her signals keeps me in confused state of mind... still asks me whether i have dedicated any song to her!!

If girls can get attention from a guy without being in a relationship with them, then they will try to do and say anything to keep that attention coming. Don't be a fool and give into it. NC is the solution.

If girls can get attention from a guy without being in a relationship with them, then they will try to do and say anything to keep that attention coming. Don't be a fool and give into it. NC is the solution.
    ok.. thanx... so NC is the only solution.. ok.. will start applying it as soon as possible....