+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I do this and not make myself look bad

How can I do this and not make myself look bad

A while ago I told this girl that I think she is really cute and everything. When I told her then she had a boyfriend and from what I know now she is single and really talking to anyone.

Two days ago I went to ask her out (I never talked to her and person before and can only talk to her online, odds are we won't see each other in person since I graduated already) to hopefully become friends and then have a relationship. But even when I said hey I didn't get an answer , I decided to do it on a chat so she would answer right then and there with no time to rip it apart and evaluate/think about it.

What should I do? I don't want to seem creepy, it's been 2 days, do I send her a message, chat next time she is online?? WHAT???

Well , start talking to her and being friends, developing more the friendship to afterwards think bout giving another step.Right now try just to focus on a friendship.
    Everybody can tell she is cute and everything. But a womans wants and deserves more than that
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by angel2002 View Post
    Well , start talking to her and being friends, developing more the friendship to afterwards think bout giving another step.Right now try just to focus on a friendship.
    Everybody can tell she is cute and everything. But a womans wants and deserves more than that
    Good luck.
    Thanks that was what I planned on diong she usually gets stuck with the bad boys who dont treat her as good as she deserves, she said she likes the nice guys (like me ). But I was wondering, since I can only talk to her online do I send her a message asking her out sometime, do it in a chat, I don't want to seem like the creep that won't stop calling. Know what I mean

Well, write her on a chat, when you two are talking, so you can feel her reaction towards the invitation. im sure she will accept. You wont seem creep. You just will show interest and that you are really willing to get to know her better
    A woman likes when a man calls, and keep trying to see her. It shows you are not joking around and really wanna get started on something
    good luck