+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Funny/unusual date stories

Funny/unusual date stories

Tell me about your funny or unusual date stories.

- On a first date I took a girl to see an art exhibit which were real human bodies preserved and skinned, and in various poses. I asked her before we went, and she was interested! We went on several more dates after that but it didn't work out.

- A girl told me to meet her at this restaurant during the week. We got there on our first date, and the restaurant was closed! We found another one nearby. A month later on another first date, the same thing happened with a different restaurant in a different town. Restaurant was closed!

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I met a girl about an hour and a half away that I met drunkenly in a bar one night. I thought she was funny and gorgeous. Turns out she was neither.

She immediately brought me to her room after dinner, and was expecting sex. I was going with it until I saw her naked, then I excused myself, threw up in the bathroom, and left.

I had chatted for a looong time with this guy..I liked his sense of humour and he was very kind...Funnily enough he always had an excuse not to send a pic...I never insisted...I thought till that time that looks were secondary when you like someone's personality...

Unfortunately when we finall met (and I drove quite a long way to meet him) he was particularly unattractive, was wearing baggy trousers, sweat stains on his shirts, crazy hair...

I held on and spent the afternoon with him...bless him he was really nice...but nothing came out of it and yes I now always request a picture.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Any more stories?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I asked a lovely young lady out once, and got all the way to the dessert course before I realized I'd forgotten my wallet. Had to leave her sitting there while I ran home to get it. Very embarrassing. She and I actually went out a few times after that.

Oh, and I met my wife while on a date with my GF.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Oh, and I met my wife while on a date with my GF.
    Haha I'd love to hear that story!

The first time a guy took me as his date to a birthday party and introduced me to his mates I was wearing a tube top - I bought the very last one that was one size bigger than I am, saying I would take it to a tailor to get it fitted but of course I never did. I was having a great time dancing with my hands in the air until I was in my bra in front of all his friends. Great first impression.

On the first date with my ex we met at 6-7 PM at a pub and the next day at 9 AM we were in a coffee shop still talking.

Hm and once a guy came and picked me up, I got in the car, we started talking, during the conversation I casually said something about how I'd love to get away from the city for a while so next thing I know we're on the highway and he drove 3 hours until we got to the mountains. Had tea, went for a walk then came back.