+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please read this, would every woman be hurt by this?

please read this, would every woman be hurt by this?

If you read my previous question is it me? you may be able to answer this question better?
    I've just received this message from my ex and am totally gutted. Does he think i'm a s**g or something? wouldn't any woman be offended if that received the following text off an ex 2 weeks after breaking up?Here's the text....

"Forgive me texting i have no intention of chasing you or creating stress for you. I have come to see that a relationship between me and you would probably always be in turmoil and i have no interest in looking around for another so i just want to be blunt and frank and say that if you ever feel like meeting for sex from time to time then thats something i would very much like to do only with you. Please don't be offended. I know you enjoy that time together x"

V L is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I think it's extremely offensive. How the hell does he think that's okay? You can find good sex anywhere. My advice: Don't do it.

I would not even reply.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

not going to reply. how dare he!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, I would definitely reply. I would have him arrange for a hot night at a hotel... and then never show and never contact him ever again.

This kind of rudeness needs to be addressed not just for yourself but for every woman who follows.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

LOL! what a weak ass wiener! The nerve of him....too funny!

I would find that was disrespectful, and the guy didn't consider of your feelings at all, he's not a good guy!

Totally sleazy. I would think of him like a slithering snake.

I think he was drunk at the time, or on some drug...
    Anyway how did you manage to get together with that kind of idiot?
    He sees you as a sex object, he disrespects you and so on.
    Do not argue with him, avoid him. He might even hurt you.

He doesn't drink so it could only be the other! up until that text i saw him as intelligent man, but an intelligent man wouldn't send that would they? i've had a relationship with him on and off for 2.5 years, he's always dumped me. I reckon he's peeved at the fact i did the dumping for the 1st time ever. I think its about control, would you agree?

It seems that he isn't aware just how easy it is for women to get sex.

Quote Originally Posted by isitme? View Post
    I think its about control, would you agree?
    After reading your other thread, yes, I agree that it's about control. It's probably just a way to get you back into his life somehow. He probably knows that if you agreed to no-strings-attached sex with him, you likely wouldn't sleep with anyone else, because you're not that type of person. You'd be all his again.

This is a quote from your other thread, and I sort of smirked when I read it:

Quote Originally Posted by isitme? View Post
    I'm frightened that i won't have the strength to knock him back again should he contact me. He has such a way with words that he knows how to pull my strings.
    He's really not that smooth. I'm going to paraphrase his text for you:

"I don't want to create stress for you, but I'm going to do it anyway. I know you think our relationship won't work out, but I don't want anyone but you so I just want to be frank and say that we should start meeting up for monogamous sex. What I'm saying isn't offensive because I'm only thinking of your sexual needs here, since you enjoyed sexing me so much. Thank me anytime."

Blurgh. He's gross. Don't respond and don't waste another thought on him.

I'd text him back to tell him that you'd found somebody else with a huge cock who was absolutely fantastic in bed - miles better than he ever was - so you thank him for the kind offer but you have to decline.

BTW the guy should be chemically castrated - the idea of this object having kids is scary

hahaha! well your responses have really made me smile. Well done MerryH and thankyou for taking the time for me to really see what his text was saying. You're spot on! fantastic! sooo what i needed to hear. I completely agree with the idea that if i'm having sex with him i'm not likely to go elsewhere. He can't have me so he doesn't want to contemplate the idea that i might look or find someone elsewhere. I wonder what his next tactic will be? speaking to you all makes him seem so transparent.I guess sometimes i need to step out of the box and look in. I would say exactly what you are all saying. I just felt like he saw me as some kind of slag or something and was initially offended. But then i thought, hey, the guy knows me, he knows i'm not that kind of woman. I'm a respectable 34yr old mum trying to bring up her daughter the best way i can. He KNOWs me and KNOWs i'm not like that! cheeky little S**T!

about control... he might be trying to gain it back by bringing you back into his life so that things can end when HE dumps YOU

run!