+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is it wrong to date some1 a few year younger than you?

is it wrong to date some1 a few year younger than you?

ok i was just wondering is it ok to date a girl that is like 4 year younger than me?? for ex: im 17 is it ok to date a girl that is 12?............yea i know its a stupid question.......well wat u think? like if the 2 person love each other and the guy is like 17 and the girl is like 12-14?..............lol

Not Okay

No it’s not okay to date someone that young. Number 1, it could land you in jail. If you don’t see that as a real possibility then you aren’t old enough to date either.

What you really need to ask yourself is why you’re attracted to someone so young? Do you find it easier to be the dominate one? Is it a need for control? Or, are you just sexually attracted to a girl who is still going through puberty?

You can’t really say that it’s her and her personality. Who we are as people goes through a growth spurt from puberty to mid-20’s. If you start seeing her now, she’s going to be a different person in only a few months.

My advice is that you keep this girl as your fantasy for now. In a few years, come back from college and ask her out. Give her a little time to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by CBinKC
    No it’s not okay to date someone that young. Number 1, it could land you in jail. If you don’t see that as a real possibility then you aren’t old enough to date either.

What you really need to ask yourself is why you’re attracted to someone so young? Do you find it easier to be the dominate one? Is it a need for control? Or, are you just sexually attracted to a girl who is still going through puberty?

You can’t really say that it’s her and her personality. Who we are as people goes through a growth spurt from puberty to mid-20’s. If you start seeing her now, she’s going to be a different person in only a few months.

My advice is that you keep this girl as your fantasy for now. In a few years, come back from college and ask her out. Give her a little time to grow up.
    Diddo I'm with you all the way.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

King Zarathu Guest
    Yeah it's ok if you're a sick perverted ****. it doesn't change the law though *prison*

Yeah that is a bit much, she's just barely into her teenage years. As you get older, yeah its more acceptable to date a few years young, like say an 21 year old dating a 25 year old. But 17 to 12, thats a bit much. That in the psychology world makes you a pedophile. Because you are at least 16 and she is 4-5 years younger then you.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

legally speaking, no sexual activity until 16-18, depending on consent laws locally.

Socially speaking, it's generally unacceptable at that age. In 10 years, it will be completely different though.
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

King Zarathu Guest
    Does that mean in 10 years you'll be a child molester?

BTW,

Just FYI,

"diddo" above should be "ditto". Just for future

Alexi

PS - Seriously not being mean or an asshole, just that it's such a commonly used phrase that I figured you might want to know that you spelled it wrong cause if I spelled something wrong, I'd rather someone tell me then have people out there think I can't spell.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    On top of the fact that's just weird, let's inrease the ages, say, 19 and 15. Why would I say this still wouldn't work despite the obvious legalities? Teens at and around 15 are still goin' through plenty of changes and one couldn't really expect a serious relationship like that to last very long.

King Zarathu Guest
    Frasbee, we should go out and find us some hott sexy 3 year olds.. mmmm'mmm

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    Frasbee, we should go out and find us some hott sexy 3 year olds.. mmmm'mmm
    Hey, we can't leave JasonRebel out of the loop, this would be right up his alley.

King Zarathu Guest
    Right. After all, it's only a few years age difference.

I have a 12 year old sister. She has 12 year old friends. They are NOT ready to date a senior in high school. And if I found out that some seventeen year old tried to take out my sister, I'd **** up his world.

King Zarathu Guest
    HAAHAHHAHAHAAHAH!!! i love that shit. i ****ing LOVE that man!! HAHAHAHA! that's so beautiful

In Canada, there can be no sexual activity between people when one of them is under 16 and the other is over 16.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast