+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need some help. Constructive responses only.

Quote Originally Posted by Cammac View Post
    About what i expected. Just like any woman change who I am Change my appearance. And they say men are the shallow ones. What a joke
    This is bitterness...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by Cammac View Post
    Sex is easy to get and if i ever get that desperate to end my virginity ill just pay for it and i probably will before i find any one i respect.
    not that easy for you it seems...you should change your whole attitude because women will feel you don't like them. You have this thing going on, it's underlying in your responses...that women are either whores or the mother of my children.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

The signs are there only a fool does not pay heed to them. Their attitude speaks volumes. I saw it happen to many friends. I try to avoid women who act like my friends exes on principle. they have nothing i want.
    So you are making assumptions about women you don't know. That's OK, we all do it, but at least be aware of your tendency to judge people unfairly.

I have found it difficult to meet intelligent, mature women. And when i do they are always taken or not interested in having children at all and that's a no no. There is something about girls who don't want kids ever that turns me off. I don't plan on being a dad next week but i want to once I get my life straight. that might be years, but that is non negotiable to me.
    Don't worry, women who don't want children aren't interested in you either. I don't want kids, so I would never date a man who does want kids. There's just something about men who expect me to have their babies that turns me off.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    @ Shelly - Interesting response. Cammac describes wanting a woman who is *interested* in children. That's different from an expectation, which he didn't say.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what a troll.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Cammac describes wanting a woman who is *interested* in children. That's different from an expectation, which he didn't say.
    I wasn't necessarily talking about him, just sharing my opinion on men who view women as vessels for their sperm. ;-) Although actually, when he uses phrases like "that's a no no" and "that is non negotiable to me," it does kind of sound like an expectation.

I don't think that guys generally expect women to have their children but many do want their own biological child and an exclusive relationship will logically narrow down the selection of potential "hosts" for their sperm.

Well, from a guys point of view and based how you described yourself, you pretty much sound like a jackass. This is likely the reason you're a virgin at your age. Most women would give you big red flag. Not judging since I don't know you but just an observation.

I mean....27 and you've never really kissed a girl? That's highly abnormal and shows there's a need for some serious therapy. Therapy is a wonderful thing btw! Seriously!

Just being honest....I'm not mocking you. I just giving you my opinion on what you wrote

It's obvious you have self esteem issues. You says it hurts so much when a girls says " let's be friends". Why? Every guy on the planet has heard that line. You move on to the next number.
    Last edited by surfhb; 18-05-11 at 04:06 PM.

I'll read the rest of the thread later but one point I just have to respond to now.

How you style your hair contribute 70% of how your face looks. So yes, new clothes and a hair cut can make a difference, and a huge one at that.

Want some evidence? When I got together with my man I thought I was going against my type. He looked nothing like my previous boyfriends. After his dad passed away he let his hair grow. Once it got past his shoulders I had a moment of "oh there you are!". His hair actually made him look more like my 'type'.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellyZ View Post
    I wasn't necessarily talking about him, just sharing my opinion on men who view women as vessels for their sperm. ;-) Although actually, when he uses phrases like "that's a no no" and "that is non negotiable to me," it does kind of sound like an expectation.
    No, he's stating a preference. A tool for selecting a type of person *before* he dates them. People who have clear preferences in dating, and make decisions on them, tend to achieve better success in finding a partner. I was very cutthroat about what I wanted in a partner--and I got it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I was very cutthroat about what I wanted in a partner--and I got it.
    I guess that's the difference between you and the OP. He's very clear about what he wants, and he's got nothin'. Beggars can be choosers, but they'll starve to death. The OP is so focused on what he wants in a woman that he hasn't stopped to consider the possibility that he has nothing to offer the woman of his dreams. And then he wonders why she just wants to be friends.

I think the only thing you need to change is your attitude.
    By all means no offense but it's just constructive critism.

I am a geek, a big one I play World of Warcraft shout BOOM Headshot while play FPS games but during summer break I get the F out of here and go to spain where the party is, in weekends you can find me in the club. so yeah im a geek and I play green creatures with axes and bows and some magic but from what I hear a not bad looking one although when I look in the mirror I see a scronny fella with a big nose.

What im trying to say is that whatever you are from the inside dont let it affect your outside, because you are bitter no matter how hard you try to convince us all that you arent you are bitter and if you would been given the oppurtiny to downgrade a girl that's turned you down you will most definatly take it. because girls know and I'll tell you right now is that when a guy acts like you are doing right now, they taste that like blood in the water. they see right through you no matter how hard you try and think you're not showing your bitterness they WILL know it just by standing next to you.

Dont get me wrong, I don't trust women, pretty much like every girl out there (in my eyes) is out there that will stab me in the back one day. Yet I've slept with some of the most beautiful girls out there, the captain of the football team will wanna kick my ass out of jealousy. and how is it that I get that shit done?

I keep my problems with women for myself, what ever I think what ever anyone else thinks I keep it to myself. because unlike you I know from experience that if I show my true colours , a dominating controlling guy who wants to have his way that always has the correct answer I will assure you that every woman here on this planet will walk away from me with a middlefinger pointed towards me.

you have a problem and it's that you cannot control that bitter side. you express it and the brutal honesty here is that untill you control that side you will NOT get laid. so your best bet is to grab some dollars and go to the nearest prostitute.

So im saying again that im not saying this to hurt you to downgrade you to humiliate you im saying this because I AM YOU, I just learned to swallow my pride because thats what all men do to get laid what ever is on our minds , if we ever wanna score we have to keep our insecurities to ourselves. we bottle the **** that shit up and when we get some alone time we vent it. wether this is by fixing your car in the garage, kicking and punching against bags or drinking it away in the middle of the night it's our nature. (unless you're one of those pussy greenpeace people that smell flowers and get ultimate satisfaction from doing it.

Women have power and it will never change it will always stay like that.

so here's some points for you:

- Let your grudges go
    - Try to get to know the women first
    - Always stay polite no matter what
    - If you smell bad and you know it, shower and take your mom or sister to shop some deodarants that fit you (women know best because you buy it for them and every person has a different scent)
    - If you dress up like one of those O.G. computer gangster boys (with the big ass pants) change that look because it'll make you look immature. i suggest getting some nice jeans a nice clean shirt and maybe a jacket for it. dress nice and look like a real men, thats what attracts women ( and you want to attract them dont you?)

(btw i was like those geeks i had baggy pants skater shoes that make my feet look twice as big, wear those retarted shirts that are way too big) But now I dress like a gentleman and I get THAT much more compliments and that much more interest in people wanting to chill with me or something ( no im not mister popular i just dress properly)
    - wash your hair, maybe change your haircut : cleaner is better, dont rush into it try asking some barbers and especially women in what they think looks nice on you, this way they will actually look at you at someone who cares a damn about how he looks + it brings you in contact with them.

- If you DONT listen to what we say, you may very well end up chasing your dream woman for the rest of your life, being unsatisfied and bitter maybe if you're lucky ending up with a girl who doesnt know the f whats shes doing with you or maybe not respect you or treat you like an equal ..

We (atleast I) dont consider you as an asshole I just think that there are somethings that i've experienced that could apply really really well in your situation. dont let anyone change your inner self.

( me being a geek ,, i like being one and being good with computers) stay true to who you are but know you're weak points try to fix those points , upgrading yourself to the ultimate love machine that never runs out of power
    Last edited by Rabbitt; 19-05-11 at 07:31 AM.

Adding some shit to that about looks and stuff.

If you observe you're dream woman closely and look at what SHES looking (other guys) and when she kisses one or shows interest in one , look at him. look at how he looks how he talks how he does. Learn from that.
    Im not a fag or anything but I check out other guys ALL the time, because im applying the stuff that they know to the stuff that I know that makes me have the advantage over HIM.
    Try it you wont regret it, go to a bar or something or someplace else where you can meet people, try to see where some guy fails at his flirt with a girl and try to do overrule him by doing the correct thing.

I'll explain it in your language.

Use the correct build order to win. if your build fails you will fail too.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellyZ View Post
    I guess that's the difference between you and the OP. He's very clear about what he wants, and he's got nothin'. Beggars can be choosers, but they'll starve to death. The OP is so focused on what he wants in a woman that he hasn't stopped to consider the possibility that he has nothing to offer the woman of his dreams. And then he wonders why she just wants to be friends.
    Well, there is the question of attitude. I was in a hurry when I made my last post. 'Cutthroat' implies I was mean to the guys I didn't date. I wasn't, I just knew fairly quickly if there was a fit or not and I didn't waste time (theirs or mine) dating if I didn't think so.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I just knew fairly quickly if there was a fit or not and I didn't waste time (theirs or mine) dating if I didn't think so.
    I wonder, what sort of things can you determine about a potential partner to deem them fit or unfit fairly quickly?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast