+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Somebody help me try to understand this plz!

Somebody help me try to understand this plz!

I am in a relationship with a woman. We were married for about 5 yrs then got divorced when we were really young.About 2 yrs ago we decided to get back together we had a daughter together and we didn't really work being with anyone else. So fast forward last year we had a a baby boy and everything was going great now he is one and she is in a huge i'm not sure about anything can't handle the stress type of mind set. She is from TX and we live in PA so she misses her family. But lately she started talking to a guy in TX a fmily freind and now she is saying she isn't sure if she wants to move back to TX or be here. She tells me she loves me we still do family things together we still sleep together. I ask her to talk to me about it and she says she is trying to decide. I am doing everything i can think of to make her happy. We got our son into daycare a couple times a week to help relieve the stress of the house and him and her not being able to do things. But i just don't know where i stand in all this and what to do or what she is thinking. I need a womans perspective is she just stringin me along till she can leave or is she really confused?

Sounds like a setup to me.

She knows what she wants to do already, but knows she'll be the biggest bitch on Earth for it, so it's taking some time.