+ Follow This Topic

Thread: mixed feelings.does this guy like me or is he playing?

mixed feelings.does this guy like me or is he playing?

Hi Guys!!
    i would like to know what you think about this. sorry if it's too long but please do it's worth the read.

I'm actually in a relationship with someone and it's been almost 2 years now. things haven't been great between us we had a lot of break ups but now everything is fine.

the thing is I have been quite confused lately since i met another person but I am not entertaining anything serious with him.

this guy is 28 and I'm 21. he used to notice me and my boyfriend at a dunkin donuts where we wait on the pace bus that I take to go home.

he never talked to me before and I never noticed him either. Once I was by myself I guess he realized my boyfriend wasn't there that day so he asked me where he was.that's when everything started.

we went from strangers to Bus buddies and to friends. there used to be another guy constantly trying to get my number that i was friendly to before who also takes the bus. one day we was talking then we got in the bus

but we weren't able to finish our conversation because the bus was crowded so we had to split so i went to talk to the other guy. i kind of felt like he was upset or should i say jealous?

i guess he was expecting me to take a sit next to him as soon as he gets a seat.From that day on he started acting weird with me.

everytime he comes he would act as if he didn't see me. like switch from one seat to the other than finally act like he just notices me then talks to me.

one day we was talking about the other guy then i explained how he always ask my number like a lot of guys. He told me he won't ask my number he just wants to be friends and I'm younger than him.I was a little hurt because i was hoping he would do it.

So i kept it secret that i liked him. I was always talking about my bf to a point that he told me that i make him want to go back with his ex-girlfriend and that they broke up 3 weeks ago.And he gave me his number saying that if i need someone to talk to i should text or call him.

once i asked him to help me make my bf jealous by pretending to be together and taking pictures together.Since my bf thought i couldn't love no one else than him.

he accepted the proposal than 3 days after he told me his ex says she's not feeling it so he won't do it. luckily my ex apologized and we got back together that day.

So i kept asking him how things where going with his ex. every time he would tell me he's taking things slowly then talk about my boyfriend.

one day my bf came with me to the dunkin donuts and we argued then left. he saw it and came to cheer me up. then invited me on sunday to the movies with his friends. then on our way to the bus he showed me a picture of him and his ex kissing and said they got back together.

then he started tickling me. it was very funny but awkward. i didn't know was he was thinking. was he just friendly?or did he wanted more? he said something like "i got back to her but there's temptation everywhere, because some girls want to flirt" i didn't say anything to it.

When he broke up with his girl he changed his relationship status on facebook to single. He didn't change it since he's still single on there and i don't see his girlfriend posting on his wall. but he told me he went back with her.

when i thought about it i was saying to myself that i did everything to keep this relationship with my bf solid but every time he would deceive me. now that he's making efforts i am starting to like someone else and the person has a girlfriend. so why waist my time? he was just there during hard times so i guess it wasn't really love for me but affection

so i decided that I didn't wanted to go because i felt he was just friendly. but he would be very nice to me, it's like we're connected, i share much more with him than i do with my bf.

he told me to take my time and think about it if i really want to be with my boyfriend or be single. it's like he wants the best for me he's not rushing like any other guy but doing this gives me mixed feelings

And sincerely my boyfriend is very confusing too. he would be such a nice person to me every time but also very mean to me. which makes me doubt if he loves me.

i want to quit this relationship, i have gone through too much for him and he never did anything back for me.
    this new guy also seem like he's just flirting or he's not showing his real intentions. i don't want to run into something

that's vain. I rather be by myself but i doubt.

Anyone would answer me please?

Sin is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Well, to me it sounds like you don't really know yourself what (or better: whom) you want..
    And that's exactly where you should start: Get your priorieties straight.
    It doesn't sound to me like you're very happy with your relationship anymore - but keep in mind that he might be really mean sometimes because he LOVES you. (I don't know in which way he is mean, as you have not written it down clearly.. so I can just guess on that) I also end up hurting the person I love, nearly everyone does. It's because of love things like that happen..
    also..
    i want to quit this relationship, i have gone through too much for him and he never did anything back for me.
    you leave out important facts.. what is it you've gone through? and what is it he didn't do that you wanted him to?
    It's really difficult to help you out..
    The best advice I can give you is that you should probably take a break from everything. From all of those guys.
    If your boyfriend still loves you he'd definitely understand you. Tell him you need time to sort things out.
    And take your time. You need to think about whether you really like any of them (but it doesn't sound like that to me, to be honest).

My boyfriend is a little immature but I still loved him. He hurted me a lot. His mother is a very possessive person and I had to do everything to make her accept me to the point that I lost my family trust and love because they felt I was loving him more than them and the way things were going they told me he was going to change and be a very bad person to me. I love them but I also love him. I was virgin before him. Now everything they said has sort of happened and I was very disappointed. I always feel like I'm the only one fighting to keep this relationship. It's like he's a baby and I have to do everything easy for him. It's so long to talk about but to keep it short he used to be very good to me then he changed and he's like very mean to me, he never take defense for me in front of his parents humiliate me sometimes in front of people . At a certain point i felt like he was cheating because there are some things he would never do to me that he does now but I don't have any proof. When I told him he doesn't treat me like he used to he started being very nice with me. We use to break up , make up many times for no good reasons. The last time we did. I didn't talk to him for a while to make him see how it feels because the other times I would call him every time. I wanted to show him I could live without him. I think he was shocked because he was expecting the contrary so he started to call making up stuff to talk to me then after he stopped calling. People have been telling me he was naive and some friends jealous of us telling him to leave me even my own friends. I don't know what to believe but if you do everything for a relationship and someone does help either your efforts are vain. I was moving on but still thinking about him. He got his mother to talk to me so we can get back together. She told me he looks miserable without me. We got back together but the love is no longer the same since I met this other guy. The other guy also doesn't give any hope as if he wants to be with me or not.