+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Venting x_x

Venting x_x

Okay so I'm new and I have no idea where to post this since it kinds of begins like a story ends with opinions I guess.

So here I go!

The day begins... I walk on the grounds of this rotten world.. Decieving everyone with a smile, not knowing about the sorrow and fear striking my heart, mind and soul with each of these steps I cry out.. Don't leave me... Don't leave me... The warm yet dellusional breeze embracing my body with safety.. The illusion slowly wears off as the breeze turns cold... If this is a dream and in mt dream you wont leave me then don't wake me up.. Let me dream this dream until the servant of death is here to take me.. But you never know when this incredible dream could turn into what I fear the most..a nightmare.. Love is beyond anything we have experienced before.. Only those who are loyal *and faithful to themselves and love itself will feel the warm feeling of love..the incredible passion you never felt before.. Once you have felt it you can't let go.. I don't want to let go..

As the sun goes down and the moon shines up our dark and silent sky we walk through the empty streets, holding eachothers hands and smiling at eachother..

One day the moon will try to trap the sun.. The sun does its best to let out the beams of light but it's trapped.. Darkness and sorrow befalls your world.. Survive that darkness and you will be granted eternal light... Fall and give in to the lust filled darkness and you will never feel the warm and embracing touch of love..

With that said, i'd like to tell everyone in love that once you have someone you love, treat them with respect and love. Don't hold back.. Make things comfortable..be there..and never ever make them do something they are uncomfortable with.. Don't slack off because he/she is always there..don't focus on others.. If your love is mad, sad or upset then you should be their pillar of support and trust. Love isn't only about intimacy or fun.. Be there for them.. Love is a feeling and not a game.. It's your heart and not your brain.. Be pure and not suspicious.. Be true and not unfaithful..

Once you mess up it's over... The trust is gone and the pillar will crumble..trying to repair it wont work.. Think about it people.. Think of how they made you feel..don't just run in and give in to lust.. Lust your loved one..not others because they won't be your pillar.. I would never give in to lust..

I think the humans would be better off without intimacy or physical activities and alcohol so yeah.. You can hate me if you want to but why go to a party and get drunk then you do something that not only removes the ability to love it also hurts a human heart. Don't give in to lust*because once you do there won't
    be no excuse... Cheating is the worst *thing you can do after killing *or abusing someone.. Why?
    Because you end up killing them emotionally.

Eh I really dislikes cheating and I'm an emotional boy which I guess is lame but since likes it, it's all good.

I hope you guys never end up doing it.

Thanks and nice to meet you all ~

You certainly are the exception to the rule with the current state or lack of morality in this world. If you continue to stay tru to yourself the love will be brought back to you in time.