+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lost the emotional feelings suddenly?

vvv is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Lost the emotional feelings suddenly?

I met this girl a few months back and it clicked instantly. Spent some of my best times in my life in the first month and a half. Then all of a sudden I found that she wasn't as engaged anymore. We talked about it and she said she lost the emotional feelings... like suddenly. She couldn't pinpoint why but she wanted this to work so we continued to spend time together for another month or so hoping the feelings would come back. It didn't get any better so I decided to let it go.

Has anyone experienced a loss of feelings like this? Why? What was going through her mind? I'm still confused and hurt.

she was engaged before meeting you?

Users Country Flag
    No, never. Been more than a year since she was last in a relationship.

oh sorry i misread... Sometimes people change their minds.. its sucks.. and i know how you feel. Just give it some time.. maybe she will find out that she did enjoy being with you. She could be confused.. maybe you moved too fast.

That is still kind of weird, usually a month and a half the girl/guy will have decided on how they feel and are working on developing further.

Emotions just "dropping" after a month and a half. . .did something happen that might have really turned her off?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    That is still kind of weird, usually a month and a half the girl/guy will have decided on how they feel and are working on developing further.

Emotions just "dropping" after a month and a half. . .did something happen that might have really turned her off?
    nah this happened to me with my ex ex (sorry to go back to my situation.) Women are weird dude.. they just are.

Users Country Flag
    Agree with you Cerby. It should be developing but perhaps she probably couldn't connect further after the physical attraction. I thought there must have been something happened too but I can't figure it out. She kept saying it's not me but her but she wouldn't/couldn't pinpoint what it was. I have accepted the reality but I'm really wondering what happened...

what really happened is she likes you as a friend... my ex ex said the SAME THING... she just didnt like me like that.. literally 4 hours before breaking up with me she said things like "i miss you, and im super attracted to you.. yadda yadda." Maybe your ex is bipolar or doesnt like to be in relationships.. you will never know, and to be honest in THIS situation you dont want too.

sadie_genie Guest
    She lost passion for you. Probably because you didn't love her passionately. I think you should try to find out what stirs her feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    nah this happened to me with my ex ex (sorry to go back to my situation.) Women are weird dude.. they just are.
    HEYYY DH!!! I resemble that remark!!

Lol@ resemble! Sure you don't mean resent? :p

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    She lost passion for you. Probably because you didn't love her passionately. I think you should try to find out what stirs her feelings.
    In fact, I think it's quite the other way around. It started off as I was full of passion (at least I think). Perhaps I moved a bit too fast... I tried to talk to her and she said she couldn't pinpoint what was missing. Or she didn't want to tell me. I tried playing back the history, thinking about what I had said, looking up the email etc. It got to a point that I felt I was overanalyzing and if it's that much work, perhaps it's not meant to be. But I admit it... I'd still like to know.

do you need to know? well, if you KNOW you wont get back with her you dont want to know... if you think you can get back with her.. find out... ask her for the TRUTH... she might say "you cant handle the truth." lol.. but seriously ask her to just be honest and not water it down.. at that point the answer you get is the best you will get from her. No problems in asking questions.. be impeccible with you word.. if you dont understand keep asking questions.

that happens to me all the time and it's usually because I have commitment issues or the guy is to nice
    and up in my biz. the way to get a girl back is date someone else, ignore her for as long as you can
    if she comes back (ring a bell) then she's loves you, if she just moves on away then she's not right
    for you and you can look forward to the right person coming along!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    Lol@ resemble! Sure you don't mean resent? :p
    no... lol.. I dont resent that, I resemble it