+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does He Want A Baby Or Something or Trying to Trap Me

Does He Want A Baby Or Something or Trying to Trap Me

Ok so here is a little history behind me and this guy. We have been friends for over 5yrs now. We are really close and he has helped me through some really hard times during a rough marriage and separation. We did, however, hooked a few times. He always expressed the love he has for me and how concern he was for me emotionally. Anyways I recently finally got the divorce. We then started spending a lot of time together movies,diner,etc. We always practice safe sex until a couple days ago we didn't protect ourselves. I know that was stupid, but we both got so into. When we were done he seem super happy...like really happy. It was like he was pleased with himself or something. He laid there with a big ass grin on his face. Anyways when I got home I started thinking...oh shit he didn't pull out. So I texted him and asked him if he pulled out he said no, then he text me saying "you will be fine...lol" then another text after that saying "or you will be pregnant" with a wink....Now I don't know what he is thinking its like he wants me to be pregnant. He is a guy who is very focus he is going to medical school next year and he spends a lot of time volunteering,studying and working. I dont understand why a guy who is going off to medical school want to get me pregnant. He then text me "your dad will kill me..lol" He seems ok with it all, its like none of this bothers him at all. He is a very mature guy and very intelligent. I have heard him makes comment like he doesn't want to loose me,or he doesnt want me out of his life, he also seem very possessive and a little insecure, but has funny as this sound I feel like he is trying to trap me or something...lol....or could this be a front maybe he is scared and is trying to pretend like this doesn't bother him......anyways I have taken the mourning after pill, but I wanted to hear what others had to say about it or if anyone has experienced this.

I haven't experienced this, but if I did, I would be furious. His indifferent attitude shows a complete lack of concern for you. I don't know if he wants you to get pregnant or if he just doesn't care, but if I were you, I wouldn't see this guy again. I don't care how sweet he's been in the past, he's acting like he doesn't give a shit about you now. Doesn't sound like the type of guy you can trust.

Is there a reason you're not on birth control?

You both need your heads knocking together. Him for not using birth control and you for not using birth control. Just how stupid are you both?

You had unprotected sex with him too. What was your motivation?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiaya View Post
    he also seem very possessive and a little insecure, but has funny as this sound I feel like he is trying to trap me or something
    Don't want to freak you out, but it's not that uncommon for possessive, controlling people to use a pregnancy to keep someone around. Something to watch out for, I guess.

His responses were kind of insensitive and weird, though. That's probably a good indication that he's not the type of person you should be having casual sex with.

as a guy i would of been worried as much or if not more then the girl. 2nd i wouldnt of busted a nut in someone either who was not on birthcontrol. so yeah hes a tool bag.

That would have scared me sh*tless. I would've had him drawn and quartered for such an insensitive reply. UGH.

He sounds as if he doesn't care if you got pregnant, because if you did, it wouldn't be his problem, it would be yours because you're a girl. Some guys think like this, like birth control rests aaaaalll on the girl.

Don't ever sleep with him again, unless you're armed to your TEETH with protection.

Don't ever sleep with him again, unless you're armed to your TEETH with protection.
    And then castrate him when he's least expecting it, and say "don't worry, you'll be fine...lol"

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ASK him directly what he would do you you were pregnant. And get yourself on the pill asap. Neither of you are mature enough to have children yet.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

This guy is an asswipe - asking him what he would do would lead in obviously moronic answers. If I were you, I'd forget about him unless you're pregnant. Get a morning after pill and make sure you're not pregnant.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiaya View Post
    anyways I have taken the mourning after pil
    LOL very apt.

I think he'd quite like it if you got pregnant because he's in love with you.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

He could be a reproductive abuser....

A really nice guy who just likes getting chicks knocked up.

RUNNNNNN