+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does first time sex hurt for the guy?

Does first time sex hurt for the guy?

My boyfriend is a virgin and says he thinks sex will hurt him too because he's not circumcised.

Will it?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No. It won't unless you're sandpaper dry.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

No, not at all. As long as he gives you plenty of attention and foreplay sliding inside will be extremely pleasurable!
    If he has any issue with pain or discomfort when pulling his foreskin back when erect he should speak to his doc.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your boyfriend is being a pussy.

Tell the bitch to shove it in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Your boyfriend is being a pussy.

Tell the bitch to shove it in there.
    I can't second this enough.

Even better, dump his sorry ass and then **** his best friend instead. What kind of virgin dude is afraid it will HURT him? Wow. He's more of a pussy than, well, yours!

One time when we were having some "sexy time" he started saying: "I don't care if it hurts you I want to **** you so hard" etc. etc.
    I was a bit upset by that to be honest - I want the person who I have sex with for the first time to be gentle 1. because I want it to be special 2. bcz I wld prefer it to hurt as little as possible 3. I want to enjoy it....
    Was his comment out of order?
    He also goes on about how he doesn't want to pressure me into things I'm not comfortable with (he says he doesn't want to have sex before we get married) but then gets mega upset if I dare to suggest there is something.

Not sure what to think to be honest.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by katielacey View Post
    One time when we were having some "sexy time" he started saying: "I don't care if it hurts you I want to **** you so hard" etc. etc.
    I was a bit upset by that to be honest - I want the person who I have sex with for the first time to be gentle 1. because I want it to be special 2. bcz I wld prefer it to hurt as little as possible 3. I want to enjoy it....
    Was his comment out of order?
    He also goes on about how he doesn't want to pressure me into things I'm not comfortable with (he says he doesn't want to have sex before we get married) but then gets mega upset if I dare to suggest there is something.

Not sure what to think to be honest.
    Sounds like an asshole that's failing to act like he's not an asshole.

Have you communicated all this to him? If not, you should. Since he is inexperienced himself, he'll need to learn a few things about how to pleasure a woman in bed. Ideally, he should learn these things BEFORE you have sex.

And yes, his comment was out of line.

I think some of the responses here are ridiculous, but they are probably a little sarcastic.

Snatching a V-card can be a little uncomfortable for a guy at first. It's like trying to get a spaghetti through the eye of a needle. Once it's in though, and the path is clear, it's pretty awesome.

Snatching a V-card can be a little uncomfortable for a guy at first. It's like trying to get a spaghetti through the eye of a needle.
    LOL reminds me of what my boyfriend said a few weeks after I lost my virginity to him. (He lost his virginity 10 years ago, so it was not an issue for him, lol.) He was like "The first time we had sex, I could have snapped a pencil off in there." I never realized guys could actually feel the difference between a virgin and a non-virgin. Makes sense though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellyZ View Post
    LOL reminds me of what my boyfriend said a few weeks after I lost my virginity to him. (He lost his virginity 10 years ago, so it was not an issue for him, lol.) He was like "The first time we had sex, I could have snapped a pencil off in there." I never realized guys could actually feel the difference between a virgin and a non-virgin. Makes sense though.
    Sometimes you can't tell; anatomy varies.

Yah it will hurt him a lot. Tell him to bring a towel and painkillers

lol...........