+ Follow This Topic

Thread: drop her or give her a chance to explain?

drop her or give her a chance to explain?

I met her on a dating website and, unlike anyone I’d previously met on the site, we immediately hit it off. We’ve been dating for a little over a month. She’s expressed interest in me throughout this time, getting my attention via text, email, or phone on days we didn’t have a date or, when together, saying things like “I was thinking about you…” or continually making plans for different things we could do on future dates. We both hadn’t seriously dated anyone in at least a year and seemed to be on the same page as far as wanting to establish a relationship… or that’s what I thought.
    On our last date, she spoke of what she did with a friend the previous Saturday while I was out of town: attending 2 swinger parties on the same night. She talked about doing this in a way to distance herself from it (“this is going to sound so weird…,” “it was gross…”) and that she was just curious about going once but she’d “never be into that sort of thing, I’m all about monogamy…” Later, she went to the bathroom and I invaded her privacy by looking at her phone: there were messages from a guy - presumably the one she went to the party - about how hot she looked that night, all very sexual. She wasn’t as forthcoming in her replies to him, but made reference to his “hard cock” and that she’d masturbated. These texts were sent a day after I’d slept with her, on which she’d sent me a text message saying she “came while thinking about me”.
    I’m unsure how to proceed here. She seems so genuine in her communication with me, like she truly wants to pursue a relationship. I’m also not sure how to discuss how uncomfortable I feel with her now because I looked at her phone without her permission.
    I’m on the fence between doing something to insult her and telling her I don’t want to see her anymore or first just giving her a chance to explain what she’s doing and how she feels about me. I don’t want to seem like some controlling asshole, but the swinger party thing freaks me out. It’s like she’s a different person.

She is a cheat, you caught her out.

Fact that you looked at her phone a month into a relationship says this is doomed. Just dump her and try not to snoop on your next GF

1) Swinger's Parties x 2

2) Text messages mentioning other guys 'hard cocks'

3) You invading her privacy

I don't think it's going to work ...
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Ask yourself what you'd do if you hadn't of snooped.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

yeah just kick her to the curb... id say maybe have some breakup sex but you may get the clap or something.

dont do anything to insult her, you will end up feeling bad later for it.. the fact that you felt the need to snoop means the relationship is in trouble.. but to me, the fact that she would even want to talk to another guy like that means there IS no relationship..

:-O, do you want a future cheater? She sounds like 1.

But I would vote for give her a chance to explain, then you will know the situation clearly before make the decision.

Certainly this kind of relationship isn't going to work. Simply, she is not fair with you and you should now find your own way and move on. This is not the way a relation can grow ... a serious relationship needs lots of attention and caring while there is nothing like that.

Therefore it's better for you to move on and have a good relationship with any other girl. If you still not able to figure out the right answer, I suggest you to visit[URL="http://myboyisanidiot.com"] this site[/URL],, you will wonder lots of guys and girls suggesting and asking questions about their love life.

Be happy and stay cherish.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    But I would vote for give her a chance to explain, then you will know the situation clearly before make the decision.
    Um, no. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    explain what, exactly? the hard cock?

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    explain what, exactly? the hard cock?
    nhahahaha..

She went to two swinger parties with a dude and you didn't immediately end it. What the hell?

Also, I like her. If you're going to break up with her.. put me in touch. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    She went to two swinger parties with a dude and you didn't immediately end it. What the hell?

Also, I like her. If you're going to break up with her.. put me in touch. <3
    and suddenly, the meaning of your screen name becomes clear...