+ Follow This Topic

Thread: everybody move on please

everybody move on please

Move on. Please.. I wish I tried ealier and didnt let him in to try over again.
    . Truth is, once they break up they dont think of you the same way anymore. It's over. Please take this advice, I could've died yesterday of od cause I couldnt deal with the break up all over again.i thought we could make it and be happy again, but he doesnt love me the same anymore. I wish we never tried over again, cause this hurts more than the first time.
    Learn from my experience with this, things between you will never be the same anyway.. If you do get back together your doubts and fears will tear you up inside, and your fears of breaking up again becomes reality. so please do yourself a favour and move on, find happiness within yourself.. You dont want to end up like me.. Protect yourselves and your hearts. I had to learn the hard way and it almost killed me and im still struggling.. Get out of it NOW! I was just like you, just wanted a second chance, but it didnt work out. It almost never does. If they loved you and wanted to be with you they wouldnt leave you in the first place.
    Last edited by lifemess; 01-06-11 at 02:02 AM.

im sorry

if its the right person it will work out... he just wasnt the guy.... CHEER UP! keep busy and work on yourself... not EVERY breakup ends in disaster.. sometimes people get back together.. but you just need to move on.. im sorry hun

try reading that seems to have helped me
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 01-06-11 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lifemess View Post
    Move on. Please.. I wish I tried ealier and didnt let him in to try over again.
    . Truth is, once they break up they dont think of you the same way anymore. It's over. Please take this advice, I could've died yesterday of od cause I couldnt deal with the break up all over again.i thought we could make it and be happy again, but he doesnt love me the same anymore. I wish we never tried over again, cause this hurts more than the first time.
    Learn from my experience with this, things between you will never be the same anyway.. If you do get back together your doubts and fears will tear you up inside, and your fears of breaking up again becomes reality. so please do yourself a favour and move on, find happiness within yourself.. You dont want to end up like me.. Protect yourselves and your hearts. I had to learn the hard way and it almost killed me and im still struggling.. Get out of it NOW! I was just like you, just wanted a second chance, but it didnt work out. It almost never does. If they loved you and wanted to be with you they wouldnt leave you in the first place.
    sounds kinda familiar.. I hung on for abt 3 months.. and at the end it was soooo painful.. I should have let it go then..

Everybody has to deal with it in their own way. What works for one person may not work for another. If you were ready to let go before 3 months you would have. It would not have hurt any more or less.

Severe growing pains are breakups but it's the nature of life. Things break. It's not what has happened it is how we deal with it that is important.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

I can understand how unrequited infatuation feels. I think I have an unrequited infatuation on Samantha Mumba but I know she will never love me back.

What pains me much more is when I'm constantly being reminded that even if one day I will find a woman who looks like her in my country, the chance that she will want to date me is perhaps 1 in 100 million which is a very low chance.

Right now I can't think about other women and I feel like I am in a fatal attraction situation which I can't get out of. Sort of like a black hole kind of attraction.
    Last edited by aspie guy; 05-06-11 at 02:00 AM.

Second chances don't work indeed - barring very few exceptional cases.

But if you really loved someone, you cannot help wishing for another shot. It just comes natural and some will even say that it is part of the healing process.

Till you come to your senses and realise what has really happened, that is.
    Love is giving someone the power to hurt you terribly....And believing they won't.

Much easier said than done..attraction is exactly that...it forces you towards someone (figuratively) regardless of whether you want to feel that way.
    <No advertising in signatures is allowed - the mods>