+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Weird guy.

Weird guy.

Hello there, there's a problem I wanted to ask you about. I would be grateful if someone replied and helped.

So there's a guy. We met about 10 months ago, when I first came to my class after changing schools. He was just my mate, really handsome and my type, but still mate. We talked a lot, mostly on FB, but at school too. We have a lot in common.

But I had a bf that time. Nothing special happened apart from his looking at me sometimes when noone noticed. Then I broke up with my bf (not because of this guy) and something started to change.

The boy started to look at me more and more. He sometimes just sat and stare at me. We were still talking, but now his voice changed when he was talking to me (while talking to others it was normal). He was smiling, trying not to turn his back on me even if we weren't talking at that moment.
    Once there was a party. We danced (but not romantic kind of dance) and sang together. Then he sat and I stood next to him stroking his hair. He didn't move over or something, he liked it.
    After that party we and our friends were going back home in a bus. We sat next to each other and though nobody said anything (we were all really tired), we (him and me) were sitting and touching each other with every part of our bodies (I mean shoulders, legs, feet). I was about to lay my head on his shoulder but I thought it was too early.

After that nothing really changed apart from him being even nicer. We talked and looked at each other, still acting as if nothing was between as.

And then, two weeks ago there was another party.
    He was dancing with some girls (mostly those who already have bfs, also they were dancing only holding hands, not hugging or something and ALSO I saw him checking up if I see it), but I wasn't jelous or something. He tried to talk to me once, but guys came and took him somewhere. Then we danced.
    I guess he doesn't dance like that often. I danced with him like a girl is supposed to dance with a guy (you know what I mean, normal, flirting dancing). He seemed to like it. We only danced once, cause then people started to do other things (it was my friend's birthday). He didn't dance like that with anyone else. Ever.
    But after that dance I started to dance with our friend. He's nice, we talked a lot at that party (I told him about THAT guy, he told me about his problems) and I think HE might have seen it. And then I danced with that friend guy, the way I danced with HIM (because it's normal for me).

After that party HE started to act differently. He looks at me even more often (he even bows or steps aside in order to look at me, he stares for a while, sometimes he looks down when I see it), but he seems to be angry at me. But only sometimes! Sometimes when I talk to him he's nice, sometimes not. He doesn't talk to me directly (he seems to avoid it). I invited him to a party I launch next weekend (on FB because he was absent yesterday) and he said he didn't know if he would be able to come.

So now I don't know what to do. I don't know if he's jelous or maybe I imagined all that and he's acting like that because he saw I like him and he doesn't like me back...

Also, I must say he's quite shy, I think he doesn't have much experience with girls, I guess he hasn't have a real gf yet. He's that type of guy who is himself and people all around him just come to him because he has something that attracts others (both girls and boys). But he seems to treat me in a different way than other girls.

Could you please tell me what is going on?

He likes you but hasn't plucked up the courage yet. Maybe he feels he's getting mixed signals from you.
    If you like him get flirting with him, if not don't lead him on.

I like him a lot, but I sometimes think I don't get him properly. Why doesn't he do anything to get closer or at least why is he unkind sometimes?

cause he's shy and/or scared?
    guys can be scared too you know ^^

Scared of what? I'm not gonna laugh at him or something ! And I am shy too ; )

when i'm with a girl i like i'm always scared to say or do something stupid
    i'm scared to lose her...
    if you like him, tell him
    that way he won't be so scared anymore

So why is he avoiding me? How am I supposed to tell him I like him when I don't even know if he's coming to my party? And I still think that maybe I was wrong to think he likes me. Maybe he treats me like a friend and I overreact?

see
    it's possible that what you're feeling right now, he is feeling too
    just call him and ask if he comes
    if he does you can try figuring out how he feels about you and maybe try kissing him or something
    if he doesn't come, ask why and if he can't give a reason that might be true you know enough