+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused I need some guy opinions

Confused I need some guy opinions

Ok so I broke up with my boyfriend of almost 2 years two months ago. He kept a huge wall up to me and never let me in his life. He ended it first on our one year saying because he quit his job and all and he he kept calling me a few times a month and we got back together and I never made him talk or anything because he is not a huge emotion talker. Well then after 6 months of him still not letting me in his life everything was on his terms and he wanted to be all in my life but I never met a person in his except two friend and his son (we both have kids) and it was like the only time he was with me was if he had to work my house was closer to his office,, or his friends were busy on the weekends. He left to work out of town for 6 months and he cmae back and I was the last person he came to see, ok that is fine at least came to see me, the next time a few weeks later he called said he may come over or go out and he will let me know and then called the next day and he went out wiht his boy and his boy gf. Then he left to go out of state again. He constantly joked that he didn't love me anymore or would find a new girl, it was funny the first year because he did care be and showed me all the time but after he ended that time for two months he started it up again. eventually I ended it because I felt like a option and he would never put me in his life. Well he contacted me 6 times the first month I ended it and I was polite and all and then he called me at the beginning of may and said he msised talking to me and I sent him a email telling him I can't be friends and briefly why I can't why I ended it again, and then I told him how proud I was of his recent accomplishments. Well 17 days later he called me and we talked he drilled me about my life and told me over four times if I needed him or wanted to talk to call him, and if I needed anything to call his best friend. Well after two months (and he agreed with the break up the first week saying at least till he comes back for good) and the last call and him telling me to call him over four times, and I todl him it goes both ways and he said he knows he should call me more but he works 12 days and really does not talk to much of anyone. I decided he was taking baby steps and so I texted him last night with a sentence of good news about something at my job I did, which was really important to me and my career and he knows it. But yet he never responded. SO I am thinking even though he is far awya right now he is palying games with me and that he was really bored and that is why he called and no other reason. Well I would love to have some guy opinions Thanks

hes playing you hes stringing you along keeping you there as a back up as a just in case thing i would move on

I thought so myself but I figure since he is out of state right now that maybe he really wasn't, but I kind of felt he was though. Thanks

He sounds like one of those guys that only wants you when you aren't interested or when you end the relationship. Don't call him, don't think about him, don't talk to him and move on. Hopefully you'll find a real man.
    Last edited by Incognito; 06-06-11 at 06:02 AM.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Yes that is what I figured, I am sick of the mixed signals and him not knowing what he wants and that is what he seems like. He has no clue what he wants in a relationship. Thanks