+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Its an E-thing

Its an E-thing

Ok he is my story its sorta strange… but it has put me in too a super deep depression and I just don’t know what to do anymore…

First a little bit about me I just turned 27 a few days ago. Don’t have much of a social life pretty much just work and play computer games. I have never had any kind of girlfriend ever or any kind of relationship. Its hella depressing im on my way to becoming the 40 year old virgin. Oh yea I still live at home for the cherry topping to all this goodness.

Anyways I would rather not say the game that all this went down in but it’s a mmo. There’s a little bit more leading up to this point but its not important. This all started when this girl that I have been playing this game with for several months said she had feelings for me. I told her that i felt the same about her. We started chatting over FB quite a bit over the next few weeks things were great. We had a game were she would write a few questions one night and I would answer them the next morning… it was fun... after about the second or 3 week I was falling hard. There were a few problems tho right off the get go she wanted to take things slow, which I said was ok with me. She said we were friends that liked each other and on face book it would be “its complicated” . The other problem was she was thousands of miles away. And last thing was that there was a 8 year age difference between (she was 18) us which I wasn’t sure about at first but she ensured me it was ok so I got over it. Well after those first 3 weeks our commutation on facebook and in game started to diminish. Sometimes it would take 1 day or 2 for her to respond to her msg’s this put me in a really deep depression. It got so bad I couldn’t do my work or think clearly anymore. I don’t know how I fell so fast and so hard for for her but it happened. As I felt her sliping away I told her that I loved her.. apparently that freaked her out and she didn’t talk to me for like 3 days so I FB her a goodbye msg.. after I did that she got in contact with me after she got off work we talked it over on vent(like skype) and she said she still liked me but she just freaked out a little bit and needed some room to breath… and that we could work things out we just needed to slow down…I told her I would, but I knew that I was unsure how long I hold out. We never were in any kind of official relationship which scared me even know she would tell me she liked me all the time. Well a few days go bye and I shoot her a FB msg and of course it takes her a few days to respond I was really depressed and I ask a friend of mine what she thought, she said it sounded like I was being strung along…. So I wrote a FB msg accusing her of this cuz I wanted to end it cuz I needed to quit obsessing about this and I was so depressed all the time. im not suicidal but I have had suicidal thoughts sense this has happened. So apparently she had been really busy and didn’t have time to answer my msg but she loged on to tell me happy birthday and saw my FB msg so she wrote me one telling me off on my birthday it killed me. So over the next week I try to tell her im sorry but she wont have it she writes me 1 more msg telling me how she hates that she ever told me she liked me which destroyes me even more… so I get on this game that we play and start deleting my characters. And then all of a sudden she starts begging me to stop and telling me she just wants to be friends. I tell her that I need to distance my self from her and that this whole thing is killing me. She just ends up getting more pissed no matter what I do..

I guess my problem is that even know its over. I still love her. Ive never felt this way about some one before. I know we only shared a month or so of time together. But these feelings of depression and thoughts of her are just consuming me. I think next week I might have to go see a shrink because this is killing me.

i feel sorta stupid feeling this bad when i read other peoples stories where they have been in relationships for months/years. and my thing was only over a month and we never even met irl.

Theres a lot of little things here and there I may have left out but this is the just of things.

Even if your E-relationship worked out, you guys are still thousands of miles away. I understand that this was your first relationship but to be blunt, nothing was ever going to come out of this besides skyping and maybe phone sex at best. You need to stop playing video games. With that spare time, go out with your co-workers or go hangout with your friends. Workout, get in shape, put yourself out there and you're bound to have an actual relationship with a real person.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think your problems relate more to being 27 and living at home and not having a social life. I would direct your focus on resolving those things, then you'll forget about this e-romance and you might even meet a real flesh and blood girlfriend and the fun can really start.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.