+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice with a girl -.-

Need advice with a girl -.-

Hello everyone umm i'm a 18yr old boy and i met a girl online by playing a game with a friend. (She, my friend, introduced me to her) She is in another city but not far away 50-60kilometers and in 3 months i'll be moving there anyway. We've been chatting a lot since i met her.
    First we only chatted in game and i helped her a lot when she had trouble.Later on i got her skype id and talked with her on skype and maybe after a week i got her phone number and facebook.
    After that we started texting ... a lot . (haven't called her yet but tryed that 2 times. First she said she couldn't speak because it was late and her parents were sleeping and second she just had her phone closed no battery. ) She also said that she likes a lot more to text then speak on phone.
    Anyway i was planning to call her but something came up i've installed her a game with teamviewer's help and when i looked at skype she had my id a girl name. I got angry and she told me that she did that because didn't want her mother to know that she's speaking with a boy because she would make fun of her. Anyway i've got a little angry and told her thats not a joke and some other things (nothing rude anyway ... i don't usually swear) she said at the end before going to sleep that she was sorry and she didn't knew it would bother me that much.
    Now i'm asking if i should have ignored it or what should i do next? I'm a very nice guy... always polite , helping everyone and even gave her some flowers in game .(i don't have right now time to go to her city and meet her because i got exams coming in a week most of them already started) Maybe thats why she thinks of it as a funny joke . I was thinking of apologizing tomorrow and tell her that i reacted that way because i may like her. And that i would want to get out with her sometimes at a drink or something to know her better. Need some advice please .
    Sorry for my bad english , i hope you understand and ty in advance.

Also she's not speaking with me only because of me helping her. She never asked for my help...
    Last edited by randomaaa; 09-06-11 at 05:03 AM.

You got mad at girl you like and you haven't even met her yet? If she's smart, she won't have anything further to do with you.

Dude if she's chatting with you through a game, then you are probably not the only one she is chatting with or she has a BF. Either way don't waste your time.

I say BF because that excuse about her mom is bull crap....she doesn't want her BF to find out, not her mom.

BTW those online games ie: World of Warcraft are nothing but a meat market for losers that can't get dates irl.

I'm not playing online games too much. I had a girlfriend who played it and i just played for fun with her.. whatever. I met her in that game so from time to time i've helped her and things like that, or just got on to chat. I can assure you she doesn't have a BF and her parents are strict. And i'm not planning to waste any time, as soon as exams were over i was planning to invite her out. And as i already said... i may like her(didn't say that to her)... I'm not saying i do, from what i talked with her she seems a quiet, nice girl that has some things in common with me like tv shows,music,likes,dislikes etc. And i didn't exactly got mad at her just pointed out that it bothered me that thing a lot... And she barely is talking with anyone in that game too. In the game is too hard to pm 2 people at the same time... Its a one crappy game lol.

And btw rofl :O i like your signature haha its genius.
    Last edited by randomaaa; 09-06-11 at 05:42 AM.

I would just want to know if its a good idea to call her tomorrow say what i said a little up on my first post or just be friends like this until i can finally meet her in "real" life ...to say so.

If you like her call her or do skype or messenger, web cam, FB.....get to know her better before your imagination takes over and makes her out to be someone she's not. BTW I play lots of WOW....like right now lol.