+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In severe Problem(Protect My Four Year Long Relation)

In severe Problem(Protect My Four Year Long Relation)

HI Guys Myself Rishikesh Kumar, I am from India I am in a relation for more than four years but now i think we are going away from each other.I would like to tell you each and every part of our relation.
    we meet first time in march 2007.after we had good freindship and used to talk regularly but as i was selected in engineering i have to go away from her so before going i met her and she proposed me i was shocked as i was not expected that but as i like her i accept her proposal.after that a great problem occur in our life our parents get to know about our relation and they not allowed to continue this so we have to continue this relation in a hidden manner the problem got solved in one year she shfted to hostel as her father got transfer.then once again we started taking a lot and regular.but one thing i think happens which change our life she just say me that she tried to leave me due to there parents but this words caused a great fear of insecurity in my mind which is still torturing me.now it was the when we made mistakes as we were having regular talks we started getiing intimate and started taking of kissing and hugging each other she also use to enjoy that but as i men i had great sexual desire i started taking about sex she dont like it and not ready for it still we continue.we decided to have real sex so we plan for that.but on that once again our parent get to know about our relation and we eloped from there and attempted suicide but we survive after that there parents take her to home and we dont have any contact for next 6 months but again she shifted to hostel and we started taking and also started having sex talk but still she dont enjoy it.we continue like this for 8 months after that i got a chance to stay at her town for one month for my training so we were very happy and we decided to have sex it was't her decision it was mine and we had it also but what a luck we have we again get caught and we again eloped and this time we get married and stay together for 2 months but we didnt enjoy a helthy sex life.i also use to get angry on her a lot as i was a lot depressed.after two months we returned back to our house as her mother was very ill.then we realize our mistakes and she use to get very angry on me she started blaming me for every thing she use to go away from me but i controlled every thing and try to solve the outcomes of our mistakes she was preparing for medical entrance for last two years but due to these events she was not able to qualify so i asked her to stay at home and study well and give ur best effort.i also support her a lot and sayed that everything will be solved.eveything will be normal.but the main problem i was having was my sexual desire.she said that she dont want to talk about sex till she feels for that i acpt her point but i was not able control my desire and i start having online sex chat.at present she crack medical entrance and we were happy but i was guilty for that mistake so yestarday i told her about that sex chat.she didnt get angry but she started hating me she told that she would never be able to have sex with me.firstl she had decide to come to my city in medical college but now she wants to go away from me.please i cant leave without her please help me i am not able to have any food from tomorrow and crying like a kid

What can I say......you blew it. Let her go away and think about it. She can either forgive you or she will move on, either way there is nothing you can do about it, it's up to her to decide.

You do realize that you will never have a decent sex life with her, right?

You also might want to explain to her that, of course you are looking for sex elsewhere. That's what happens when a guy marries a woman who doesn't like sex and can't divorce her.
    Last edited by ConniptionFit; 12-06-11 at 12:25 AM.