+ Follow This Topic

Thread: guys is my older male boss interested do you think?im just curious

guys is my older male boss interested do you think?im just curious

He is at least 20 years older than me.He pays me alot of attention.More than anyone else i'd say. He is around me alot watching what i'm doing when i am working..He jokes with me.He teases me sometimes.He copies my gestures.I see him looking at me sometimes.Sometimes he stares and i say WHAT? and then he gets annoyed. I've seen him checking out my body,he tells me when i am away he will miss me.

.Thing is he is a quiet shy person and maybe i'm reading too much into his actions. He is married,though he is having marital problems. He has told people around work and he said his wife won't talk to him. I feel horrible because i want him so much,but i'd never go there number 1 because i'm not sure he likes me and number 2 i don't go after married men. I won't be a homewrecker.

I was in a top and he said "what are you doing putting on a show for us"...I didn't know how to take it. And when i was talking to him a few weeks ago and he said something and winked at me and walked off. And he looks at my breasts sometimes even when they are fully covered i've seen him sneak a peek. He is so quiet so i dont know what to think. He might be innocent,it might be all in my head.

The funny thing is we didn't get along at first and now we do.He even nearly fired me once.Then we had a good talk one day and he asked me what i wanted to do with my professional life and we found we had the same interests..Other workers have told me they think him and i have had a "different" relationship all along.And one even said she thinks he likes me.

I just want to get over this but i can't help how i feel.how do i deal with this?

Shock horror. Man looks at tits of woman.

jesus relax it was just a question.If you have nothing nice to say shut your mouth

Quote Originally Posted by sparklygirl View Post
    jesus relax it was just a question.If you have nothing nice to say shut your mouth
    I was answering your question. Men stare at tits. They stare at a nice ass. That's what they do. Can I tell you to shut your mouth also?

i don't care reAlly,you can if you like,whatever floats your boat..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A couple of thoughts:

1) If he asks if you are putting on a show, then I believe it is safe to say you are dressing inappropriately for work, and he thinks you are attention-seeking. He is simply giving you what you want.

2) Don't get involved with men at work. Especially if they are married. Especially if they are your boss. Do you want to end up unemployed?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I feel horrible because i want him so much,but i'd never go there number 1 because i'm not sure he likes me and number 2 i don't go after married men. I won't be a homewrecker.
    You do realize that by putting the fact that you're not sure if he even likes you or not as #1, you have subconcsiously implyed that if you knew for a fact that he liked you, you'd act on your feelings for him and you'd abandon your personal boundaries (which is your #2) to be with him.

You are just a little obsessed with this married man and as such, you take every little thing he says that could have two meanings and you apply the meaning that most satisfies your desires for him.

Yes, men stare at tits.. most girls who bare cleavage will get said cleavage stared at. It doesn't mean he wants you the way you want him. I suggest if you don't want to get hurt, fired, or become the topic of the office gossip that you distance yourself mentally and emotionally from your boss, quit wearing attention to your tittie type tops to the office and have the balls to call him out when you catch him staring. You don't even have to say a thing to let him know that his eyeing you is bothersome. Just make sure he sees you cover them with a file folder or something and that will let him know that it's inappropriate to do more than glance.

Now. Keep your No. 2 reason in your forethoughts and remember it everytime your brain drifts back to him. You're reading way to much into his actions simply because you fancy him. Do yourself a favour and do not go anywhere one on one with this guy. He's A MARRIED MAN. Would you like some office hussy flirting with your guy and going out for lunch one-on-one?
    Don't let your immaturity get the better of you here, or in the office.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 13-06-11 at 12:39 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You will get f*cked and unemployed, literally.
    Oh, and a homewrecker too.
    Don't do or imagine things with your boss, it's not healthy.
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

He Loves you, how i know is because; I acted the same when i Loved my gf