+ Follow This Topic

Thread: moving on??

moving on??

me and my ex broke up a month ago this friday and we've talked barely 3 times, just for lil bit each time and i had to initiate contact......well when we were together everything was great, he was talkin about getting serious and the future even though we were only together a month but we've known each other for 20 years, since i was 2 and he was 6.........it seemed so natural and easy and he even said it felt like we were meant to be together.....we broke up bc he said he was stressed and workin alot and thought that maybe we moved to fast and he wanted to start over as friends and see where it goes from there in an email!!! he never emailed me before so it was weird so i called him and he said he got scared and freaked out a lil bc my kid called him dad(bc he heard him say he wanted to be in his life like a dad) and he is only 2 so he didnt know any better.....well i just found out today that he went to a party the other night and met girls there and asked one to go to the creek with his sister and friends go to party....his sister also suggested some chick they knew that is single and really pretty if that girl wont go......i am not going to contact him whatsoever anymore but is there still a chance for us to get back together??? it was serious in such a short time but it was real and he even admitted that it was real for him too when we broke up.....

and yet he's already dating other women. Please don't be that chick who's watching her ex marry another woman wondering if you still have a chance. He's moving on just as fast as you two got together. Don't get hung up on what might have been and if all he said was true, would he be chasing after other women right now? Probably night. It was a mere month and as much as you'd like to think it meant more than what it di, I'm sorry to say it didn't. Take time for yourself to recover and get on with your life.

well i dont know if he is really dating other girls or not...he went to a party that a friend had and he has friends that are girls but he is more of a sensitive type and he doesnt mess around or anything, he's only been with 4 girls and im one of them and he is 27 years old....heck he didnt even have sex till he was 20 for the first time lol.......he's more of a friend with everyone kinda guy, before me there wasnt a girl for 2 years atleast thats what he said.........ive been on my facebook alot since the breakup and ive never mentioned being sad or anything, always being upbeat and happy and ive been talking to more people and getting lots of more friends(quite a bit guys but people i went to school with in 2 different cities) and he just started writing on his facebook this week(the last time was 3 months ago) and been adding girls only and having convos with his sister that he never has online(he is a very private person and he doesnt even tell that sister personal stuff, i know this as a fact) so could he be doing it to be tryin to make me jealous and call him......he posted something on his facebook today that was towards me but i ignored it and didnt call him or anything, just posted on my facebook about being excited about some big changes im going through now with school and sorta a makeover of myself since the breakup!!!! his uncle called me bc he saw the post and said to give him the cold shoulder bc he is in a bad place right now with his PTSD and just give him time to get over it

just move on with your life, dnt think about him

With guys, there is usually always a chance, even if only for a few seconds at a time. You may just want to give him some space and see if he is still willing to be friends.