+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: going home to masturbate

going home to masturbate

who else will be or having sex tonight?

Well... Lets all guess why you're single. (Based on your question, one can easily figure out why you'll be home alone tonight, fondling yourself.) :::smiles:::
    Last edited by III Angie III; 13-01-05 at 07:43 AM. Reason: typo
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

ay buddy I get mine from my girl_ It depends if she get home from work in time
    Oh right

no sex for me tonight.....i'll have to hold out until tomorrow. And then on Friday i get birthday sex!!!! Yeah me.... gotta love it!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm playin' videogames if that counts for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by III Angie III
    Well... Lets all guess why you're single. (Based on your question, one can easily figure out why you'll be home alone tonight, fondling yourself.) :::smiles:::

not alone if your have read my other posts I love to masturbate for my lovers she loves it. we had sex later but it was after midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    no sex for me tonight.....i'll have to hold out until tomorrow. And then on Friday i get birthday sex!!!! Yeah me.... gotta love it!

any kinky stuff? he better spank you for your birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by gsgann22
    not alone if your have read my other posts I love to masturbate for my lovers she loves it. we had sex later but it was after midnight.
    Darling foolish one: You're boring the hell out of her in the bedroom.. that's why she'd rather sit back and watch rather than have you make love to her. lol, I'm sure you're a pro at screwing yourself. Ever considered being a pro at being a pleaser? hummmmmm? ::smirk::

tck tck amauter, sorry I can make her cum more ways than you can count. I am all about her pleasure read some other posts some girls get off on watching. I have seen her cum from watching. One day you may be lucky and learn from a master like myself. young apprenice.

[QUOTE=he better spank you for your birthday.[/QUOTE]

i sure hope so!

[QUOTE=abercromqt20]
    Quote Originally Posted by he better spank you for your birthday.[/QUOTE

i sure hope so!

nice !!!!!

Mutual Masturbation

Mutual Masturbation
    Mutual masturbation is seen as a pretty taboo act to engage in with someone else, since generally masturbation is seen as a bad thing to do. And if you did masturbate with someone else, it would be admitting that you do it. And masturbation is something to be done in private, right? WRONG!

Mutual masturbation can be an incredibly exciting sexual encounter between two, or even more, people. Sharing this with your partner can be a great way for your partner to learn how you like to be touched and stimulated. By watching my boyfriend, I have learned how he likes his penis stroked. It’s a very slow and steady stroking, with a little caressing of the head of the penis as well. I have also learned that when he’s about to climax, a more tighter grasp and faster stroking is necessary, but do not touch the head. Touching the head can ruin it all. He has also learned by watching me, I like my outer lips rubbed in a circular motion, as opposed to just up and down and indirect clitoral stimulation in the beginning and once I’m well aroused, direct clitoral stimulation is a must.

The Show
    It can also be very visually exciting, to watch your partner receiving the ultimate pleasure. I say it’s the ultimate pleasure because only your partner knows what he/she likes best. It brings out the voyeur in us and everyone is a little bit of a voyeur to some extent.

Everyone likes to put on a show at one time or another, and this is the best way to do it. There’s no better way to feel sexy than pleasing yourself in front of your partner. Make a whole show of it too, get all dressed up and strip for your lover, then get down and dirty with yourself. Be honest with your excitement, if what you’re doing feels really good, let him/her know. Genuine excitement can be the ultimate turn on. I love to do it when my boyfriend is driving, because it’s such a big tease. He so wants me, but he can’t have me.........unless he pulls over to the side of the road and jumps my bones. But most of the time, I won’t let him. He can’t have me till we get home. What a great tease!

Safety
    It’s also a very exciting form of safe sex. There really isn’t any exchange in dangerous bodily fluids, unless you’re sharing toys. Then make sure that a new barrier, like a condom, is put on from one person to the next.

You don’t have to worry about what to do, because you’re partner is doing what he/she likes, so it’s a very relaxing activity, no performance anxiety.

Add to Your Sex Life
    You can pleasure yourself, while your lover is stimulating another part of your body. While your lover is stimulating you, you can put your hand over his/hers and go through the motions with them and if all goes well, he/she will allow you to do it.As you are masturbating your lover, masturbate yourself.Or simply discuss the issue with your lover and see if it’s something he/she is interested in doing.

This is a very intimate activity when you involve your lover in your secret activity. It can be very exciting, so please don’t keep it hidden away as a private activity, share it with the one you love or lust.

Quote: "Masturbation is like procrastination, it's all good and fun until you realize you are only ****ing yourself."
    Last edited by Babyblueeyes; 14-01-05 at 04:42 AM.
    What Matters Most is HOW you SEE Yourself".

Quote Originally Posted by gsgann22
    tck tck amauter, sorry I can make her cum more ways than you can count. I am all about her pleasure read some other posts some girls get off on watching. I have seen her cum from watching. One day you may be lucky and learn from a master like myself. young apprenice.
    Learn how to spell, you sexless little prick! You're a prime example of why some men (word used lightly in your case) should be sterile! The only apprentice appears to be you.

Out of all the time I've been at this forum, I still wonder why the attraction of making fun of ppl is so popular.

Angie, if you wish to add foul comments, please remember to actually answer the question before making fun of the person.

AND to answer the question, none tonight, bf's away again.
    Last edited by Fawn; 14-01-05 at 06:59 AM.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    Out of all the time I've been at this forum, I still wonder why the attraction of making fun of ppl is so popular.

Angie, if you wish to add foul comments, please remember to actually answer the question before making fun of the person.

baby blue eyes, your driving me nuts with bolding all the letters. If your not trying to make a point with a tiny bit of bold lettering, then please use the default font.

AND to answer the question, none tonight, bf's away again.
    Excuse me, Ms Internet Abby (Fawn) but, this is a public forum. If you do not like the things in which you read here, your path to happiness may be found by taking the same trail that brought you here... click the "X"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast