+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: going home to masturbate

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless18
    Lol. maybe i should try getting the younotapproachinggirls syndrome sometime. anyway, Frasbee.. jerking off 5 times a day?! omg.. i bet that would kinda hurt a lil. haha~
    Yeah, it did, it felt like somebody slammed a book on my balls by the fifth time. Not to mention I was clean out of jizz.

EDIT: Granted...now I never jerk off more than twice a day, and that's very rare.

Frasbee, how long does it take to get your jizz back once your cleaned out of it?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by chelsee
    Frasbee, how long does it take to get your jizz back once your cleaned out of it?
    Hmmm...well I haven't gone for an empty tank lately, but on a day that I jerk off twice, I can usually recover most of it by the next day. But I like to wait two to three days so I cum more, it's much more satisfying that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Hmmm...well I haven't gone for an empty tank lately, but on a day that I jerk off twice, I can usually recover most of it by the next day. But I like to wait two to three days so I cum more, it's much more satisfying that way.
    Yeah.. its kinda sad when ur doin it and yet when its time to release, your tank reads 'empty'. lol. She would probably know what you did yesterday.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

so do you guys go home to masturbate everyday? or just on those special occasions? on those special occasions do you light candles and make it romantic?

so do you guys go home to masturbate everyday? or just on those special occasions? on those special occasions do you light candles and make it romantic?
    I go through spurts...(pun intended) I go weeks without jerking off, but sometimes I go through weeks jerking off or have sex ever day. no LMAO that I have never light candles though I knew a girl that used a candle to masturbate.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nah, I jerk off on average now about 2 times a week, give or take a few. Prevents it from getting boring. There's nothing worse than jerkin' off when you're bored, cause aftewards you have abosutely nothing to do, which is very depressing. Given, I no longer jerk off when I'm bored.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345