+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: shes got a boyfriend?

I think she is in love with you dude and she is trying to be away from her boy friend.

i totally agree with you

OK Doc what's the verdict?

doc is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    sorry for the delay folks....so the news is good and a bit confusing. Since my last post she has put her boyfriend behind her about a month ago and we have been spending A LOT of time together when we are actually together. We have been kissing/makiing out and she slept over a couple of times but we arent actually having sex....just hardcore making out. Im okay with that. She really is an amazing girl. Very happy right now! We have had some great times together and our affection for eath other is solid. Weve been connecting on different levels. the bad part is that i tild her that i am falling for her. Her response wasnt negative but it wasnt really positive either. Even after I told her we continued to make out and enjoy the night in each others arms. However, she tells me that she needs time and isnt ready to commit to anything. she seems to be gun shy a bit and seems to want to play around. I just hope that I havent ruined anything by telling her this. I plan to simply continue to ask her out every once in a while and act if nothing has changed. In any case, Im a really happy guy right now. Thanks for any help and encouragement that all have offered

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So, monkey decided to jump. Okay, now you need to avoid being a rebound. Plenty of threads here on this. And yes, you were foolish to confess any feelings: best case you're just a rebound, worst case she left another guy for you. So, think with the right head. Go for the sex if you can get it, but don't make this more than what it is unless you enjoy being shredded. You've already got signs she may bolt eventually. Be cool.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Dude she is just using you just like she was using her last BF. She is just looking for the attention not a relationship.....when they give you excuses about not being ready, etc...... there is most certainly no hope for a relationship. She will eventually be trolling for something else in no time like I suggested before.....you are playing with fire, a serial user. Unless you have a huge bank account, she will be moving on shortly.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Dude she is just using you just like she was using her last BF. She is just looking for the attention not a relationship.....when they give you excuses about not being ready, etc...... there is most certainly no hope for a relationship. She will eventually be trolling for something else in no time like I suggested before.....you are playing with fire, a serial user. Unless you have a huge bank account, she will be moving on shortly.
    He won't listen to the warnings because he is smitten. When guys wants to do something, they don't care about risks. I know...because I have a brother.

I know....just having fun with it.

Users Country Flag
    amd im getting off on the fact that im proving this guy wrong

Users Country Flag
    still going strong by the way...

Quote Originally Posted by doc View Post
    amd im getting off on the fact that im proving this guy wrong
    You're delusional.

When she breaks your heart, come on back and tell us about it. We'll comfort you.

and throw in a couple of "I told you so" 's.

Users Country Flag
    So when is the statute of limitations on everyone's claims? I keep hearing how this is going to fail and I'm setting myself up for a broken heart. If this works for 3 more months, 6 months, 10 months will it then pass muster?? If this goes on past a year I'm sure there will still be someone on here saying "it's doomed it's doomed". I do enjoy and appreciate the advice and I will likely continue to come on here to sound off and lend my thoughts. However, I'm past the whole "is this a good idea? Is it going to work if I steal her away from him?". If I worry about that at this point I'm just going to squander any happiness that I can find in it even if it does eventually fail. Get my point?

Whether it's 3 months, 6 months, 10 months or 24, it makes no difference. If she's the type (as she obviously is) to keep looking for 'better', eventually she'll find it. It's not a slur on you, it's who she is... and when you get dumped, c'mon back. If you choose to enjoy the time you have, and anticipate the pain you'll feel then fine for you. If you expect that she'll be your "forever" girl, you're bound for disappointment.

How many months are you going to wait for her till if or when she commits? 3 months? 6 months? going past a year? What if she wants to play around with someone else?

Users Country Flag
    Just because this relationship started off with her in a long term failing relationship does not mean I should be pushing for a commitment any sooner than a relationship that started on better footing. Besides I'm not so insecure to push any girl for commitment. She knows how I feel. nuff said...stay tuned for updates

P.s still going strong...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast