+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want ideas on how to start a thread for this girl on forum

I want ideas on how to start a thread for this girl on forum

Hi guys,

I have started a thread on here before about a girk I reallly like and fancy on a forum, who has been reallly nice to me, by finding me things on the net and posting them for me in the threads, without me asking, links and stuff.

On that forum (I know it is silly) but we always celebrate if a member pasts for example 1000, or 200, and so on. The girl is nearing her 2000th, and I want to start the conrats thread as a thank you, as I have never found any links for her yet, due to my computer being away for so long and havbing to use my phone.

I want advice on how I should make the post..... I don t want it to sound romantic or sleazy, just freindly and quick, but to also mention that , okay, I owe her for it kind of thing

"Hey Melinda, well dome, you have passed 2000. I think I owe you for all the links you gave me, "

Any ideas? Cheers

Is this the same Splash was took three pages of convincing just to the send the same girl a PM?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Have you actually PM that girl ???

Not yet, I have the message ready, saved in drafts, but as she wasn't on for quite a bit I thought it might have deemed strange for her to recieve that.

I am on the brink of sending that PM. It is short and freindly, that is all, not over the top, and certainly not a love letter

I would would love ideas on that congrats post though, lol

I think I see an issue where the original poster wants to date this girl be he hasn't let her know.

If you want to date the girl, start your messages as short and friendly. Then get a little more friendly. Ask her out by the 4th or 5th message. Even if she says "no", at least you tried, and you are ready to try with another girl.