+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Broke up with her and now I want her back.....

Broke up with her and now I want her back.....

Hello everybody just joined your forum and I'm really in need of help.. I broke up with me girlfriend 2 weeks ago.. reasons? she didn't spend much time with me and I got angry because I was always there for her when she wanted me.. So I decided to talk to her. I told her that she is not showing me interest and of course I can't demand it from her so I don't want to continue our relationship. I also told her that I was always there for her and did everything for our relationship and that I was good with my concience (sorry for the bad english I really try ) and she said that I was right.. When we finished talking she gave me a big hug and asked me if we 'll continue to talk and I told her yes of course.. The thing is that I broke up with her because I wanted her to see that she did many mistakes and eventualy come back to me and try again.. Days got past and we didn't talk on the phone or anywhere.. Someday my friends took me for a coffee on the cafe she works and she was very happy to see me, she hugged me many times, kissed me (not in mouth) and I was cool with that like nothing happened. So after a few days again I saw that she didn't contact me again and I started sending her messages like " Hey how are u" , "How s work" and things like that and she was answering eveytime. One day I went out to a bar with my friends and I got drunk and then she showed up with her friends. She came to say hi to me and I was like "hey i didn't see u" and too cold with her. . I think she got pissed with that and she started to talk very much with some other guys, friends of her just to make me jealous, i m sure of it, and I left without even saying goodbye to her.. the next day I texted her to say that I was sorry for my behaviour but I was drunk.. And she admitted that got angry but It s ok if I was drunk. So I asked her to go out with me to see each other, how we are doing and she started the excuses that she dont have much time these days etc.. I told her that I will wait.. The next I texted her again on the phone to see how is she going. And she told me that she s bored she doesn't hang out with her friends, and asked her again to go out with me if she dont find anyone and she said ok I ll let u know. In the end of the day she send that we will not got out and I said Ok.. Just like that without asking why. I found out late at night that she was with her friends. After those two tries I decided not to talk to her again unless we happen to meet. Not even a text how she s doing.. 3 Days have past since that and she didn't call me or text or anything... I really want her back.. What sould I do? Call her again ? Or just leave her..? Sorry for the size of my Post I just want you to see how things have been..

Why end the relationship so quick? Why not talk to her over time and address your concerns that you've mentioned.

It sounds like you've shot yourself in the foot here!

what do you mean my friend ? shot in my foot ? You think I need to keep trying ? Send her again ? And why she doesn t try to contact me if she loves me ?