+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my advices for loveforum.net

my advices for loveforum.net

i am a newbie of your forum, but i have some advices for your guys and hope it can work for you.

1) to open a category for showing our love phots such as sweet valentines day, sweet birthday gifts, or show your wife's shoes, anything worth to remember. It is my favorite thing to do everyday,especially when came back from travelling or something interesting. I get a name for this category which is Memories of my love, how do you think of it?

2) i find that your forum lack of interaction between the husband and wife or boyfriend &girlfriend. So show your wife's shoes or show your boyfriend's collection will be much more attractive and get more new users here, right?

3) the last thing i want to say is that all showing activities will be a contest,so you need prepare gifts for participants.

by the way, is your forum lack of moderator? why did nobody answer or reply my question ?
    Last edited by kisstherain; 11-07-11 at 10:18 AM.
    You r my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when the sky are grey...

will this invade your privacy if you post your photo around on public forum?
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kisstherain View Post
    i am a newbie of your forum, but i have some advices for your guys and hope it can work for you.

1) to open a category for showing our love phots such as sweet valentines day, sweet birthday gifts, or show your wife's shoes, anything worth to remember. It is my favorite thing to do everyday,especially when came back from travelling or something interesting. I get a name for this category which is Memories of my love, how do you think of it?

2) i find that your forum lack of interaction between the husband and wife or boyfriend &girlfriend. So show your wife's shoes or show your boyfriend's collection will be much more attractive and get more new users here, right?

3) the last thing i want to say is that all showing activities will be a contest,so you need prepare gifts for participants.

by the way, is your forum lack of moderator? why did nobody answer or reply my question ?
    Are we at school or something?
    Wooow, those are some good ideas, BUT this forum is different than your expectations. I suggest you keep on looking or you create your own ,so you can give away gifts to participants of your contests
    I wazzzz here

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kisstherain View Post

I think my brain just imploded... wow.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh