+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am SERIOUSLY LMAO

I am SERIOUSLY LMAO

So, I confess, I do use Plenty Of Fishes dot COM right. Mostly a waste of time, but I enjoy meeting women.......period. Anyways, about 50% of my attempts are just a complete waste of time on that site but today something VERY interesting happened. I decided I was just going to be blunt. Anyways I message a chick on their, she seems cool enough. I was very polite like I always am. She responds with a "hey, how are you..." That's it. I'm like, damn I typed like 6 sentences and all you could manage to respond with was that!!! I was pissed. So my response to her was, "wow, you're so enthusiastic. I'm great, thanks for asking...."

2 hours later, she has messaged me back, "I like how u used the wrd enthusiastic that fit me just perfect...So y r u interrested in me??"
    I'm still LOLOLOLOLOLOL! AND she added me to her favorites on the site........are you phucking kidding me??? Is this the missing key to getting women??? I sure hope not. I'm sure she's probably a weirdo or something crazy I dunno, but damn. Thought you guys could get a laugh out of that. What are your thoughts about this situation? I'm interested to know what you guys think about this.

This is only funny to you.

POF = Plentyoffvckbuddies or Plentyoffreaks.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I used to use it to amuse myself, but PoF has finally yielded some fruit for me. After about 1500 messages and attempts one did pay off.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    POF = Plentyoffvckbuddies or Plentyoffreaks.
    funny you say that, like every single female profile begines with, "im not here for a one night stand so if that's what you want, move on" Then I check out the pictures and they're all boob shots, booty shots, and other sexual posses lol. Tons of freaks on the site, you just have to use the right bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    I used to use it to amuse myself, but PoF has finally yielded some fruit for me. After about 1500 messages and attempts one did pay off.
    That's great man, I doubt I find love on the site myself, but it can be entertaining.

sadie_genie Guest
    Where's the funny part?

She made a good move though to get your attention.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Where's the funny part?

She made a good move though to get your attention.
    o boy, ok. I said she was "enthusiastic".......I was being sarcastic to say the least. She actually thought I meant she was literally enthusiastic when she clearly was not.
    What was the good move she made to get my attention?

LOL. That is pretty funny. Not all women are the same, fyi.

It's a combination of quite a dumb girl plus probably a hundred messages a day off guys. She didn't bother even reading your message properly.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Quote Originally Posted by mgc317 View Post
    LOL. That is pretty funny. Not all women are the same, fyi.
    yes it was funny and i never said or implied that all women are the same for your information.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSir View Post
    o boy, ok. I said she was "enthusiastic".......I was being sarcastic to say the least. She actually thought I meant she was literally enthusiastic when she clearly was not.
    What was the good move she made to get my attention?
    I thought she made it clear she got your sarcasm when she said "y are you still interested in me?" part.

She made a good move by adding you on her favorites list. After she ignored you for 2 hours and spending so little time talking to you before possibly because she was busy talking to 10 other guys at the same time, adding you to her fav list is a way to maintain your attention with minimal effort.

I thought she made it clear she got your sarcasm when she said "y are you still interested in me?" part.

She made a good move by adding you on her favorites list. After she ignored you for 2 hours and spending so little time talking to you before possibly because she was busy talking to 10 other guys at the same time, adding you to her fav list is a way to maintain your attention with minimal effort.
    I'm sorry you can't read what I typed. She said so "y r u interested in me?" Not y r u still interested in me? And no, she wasn't busy ignoring me, the site shows me down to the minute of her last login time. She added me to her favorites right after she replied to the message, and she just sent me here cell phone number lol. As far as talking to 10 other guys......I don't care if she is, we're not exclusive, I don't even know her lol. she just messaged me her number about an hour ago anyways so I think that pretty much sums up that she missed the sarcasm their buddy....

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was being sarcastic to say the least.
    so I think that pretty much sums up that she missed the sarcasm their buddy....