+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is he romantically attracted or just trying to be friendly or just want sex

I am not weak and selfish. And NO I have not married him for his money! If at all he has- I have helped him and his extended family in so many ways including financially- I got him off his negative ways and put him through uni at the initial stages as well. I had to sacrifice a lot to be with him and NOT the other way around. My husband is the only person I have ever been with and even though I am not fully happy in my marriage I have NEVER strayed! My thread would be about something else if that was the case. The reason I am posting here is bec I feel lost- I genuinely started to feel something for someone but feel guilty to leave behind someone else. If I wanted to sleep with this other guy I am sure it can be done as people have told me that I'm quite attractive. I don't want a mere sexual relationship with this other man.

I can't believe how quickly people can judge you and jump into conclusions! Just bec you are married doesn't mean you have to try to work it out and stick it out- what if you realize that you have made a mistake? Last I checked people are allowed to make mistakes. And NO I am not talking about sleeping around while being married to someone else- this thread is not about cheating.

Well if you didn't want to have your marriage brought into this, and it's not about cheating, then why is it soooooo important to you to know if this guy is interested in a relationship or just a sexual attraction, so much so you had to go onto the internet to ask a bunch of strangers what they think??? What are you going expect to gain from this?

I will tell you this....everything looks greener on the other side of the fence when your relationship becomes humdrum boring. This is typical of being with someone for a long time. things get comfortable and routine, it's a fact of life. The reason you are salivating over this guy is because you are starving for passion, and your imagination has taken over, making him out to be a sex god off the cover of a Harlequin romance novel. Your brain is fooling you..... your expectations of this guy is being blown way out of proportion.

I can't believe how quickly people can judge you and jump into conclusions! Just bec you are married doesn't mean you have to try to work it out and stick it out- what if you realize that you have made a mistake?
    THEN YOU LEAVE HIM. You don't look for someone else first and then sample him and if he's better you leave and if he's no better you continue on in your marriage. Grow some bloody common sense and respect for the institution of marriage and monogamy. What the hell did your vows consist of, "I promise to forsake all others until Someone Else Might Like Me?"

You are ridiculous in your naivete. Tell your husband everything you've said in this tread and let him tell you if this man is interested / attracted in you if you think you're innocent of any wrong doing.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It's possible that this guy has this strange thing called character and doesn't want to mess up someone's marriage. Maybe he is even one of those people who place value on marriage.

Don't worry, honey. There will plenty of other guys to whore around with.

You are right Smackie9- my brain must be fooling me. I am sure he must a typical guy- the annoying type that is...I have been avoiding him like the plague the last few days- you know what..I think it helps..I am not thinking about him much now..I will avoid all pleasantries with him and will eventually get over him.

And Punky- I am pretty certain that if I come on to him sexually that he won't resist me. Again this is not what I am after.

Wakeup- get over yourself! I am sure you are no angel as well!
    Last edited by sjigs; 19-07-11 at 05:15 PM.

Tip: Guys typically will do and say anything if it will increase their chances of getting laid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12