+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Highschool Girlfriend Problem..

Highschool Girlfriend Problem..

Hello everyone.

I am having a problem. Here is my story:

Back in August 2010 I met this girl in Chemistry class that I didn't really know but I knew her name because..she was and still is beautiful to so many people, especially me. So we started to talk as she had just broken up with her boyfriend, and eventually dated from September-Early November. She broke up with me because she didn't feel like dating anymore, as she put it. After we broke up I heard that she had been texting another guy about hanging out, and previously in October texting her ex-boyfriend. I know these were both true as I saw her phone once and it was the guy she was texting to hangout. She also had a previous record of cheating on people.

In mid December we began to talk again, hang out and stuff as well. Then we broke up late December for who knows what reasons.

In late February we started talking again and in late March dated again. We started to have sexual contact and such and she told me she loved me for real. I realize it's high school, and I felt real love as well. She told me she wasn't going to be what she used to be right, and she was legitimately serious as well. And I believed her, and she had been for so long.

Then one day I notice texts from a boy named Zach that likes her a lot and always has. Zach likes basically every girl. I asked her about them and she said he texts her a lot and I told her to stop texting him, and she agreed to tell me when he texts her, and so far she has.

Now today something bad happened. My girlfriend went to the pool with a friend and her friend tweeted, "Had a great time at the pool with @GFsName, @Zach, and @otherGUYfriend."

She knows I Hate when she is around Zach, and so I texted her about it and she said she was pissed because I didn't text her for 5 and 1/2 hours..I didn't think it was a big deal so I kept getting mad at her for hanging out with him. They all went out of town ice skating as well tonight and I am so mad at her and she is mad at me because I didn't text her. It's like she was trying to get revenge and doing it in the lowest possible way.

She acts like it is no big deal as well! I understand there are a lot of beautiful girls out there, and I don't even feel like I love her anymore..so it probably isn't even love. Because love is a feeling like none other. We were SO close to each other..we told each other EVERYTHING you could think of. I just don't know what to do or how to cope with this.

She won't even text me she's so mad cause I didn't text her and that I am mad about what she did.

Thanks for reading everyone

Hmmm..

I think it's important to have an honest and open heart-to-heart talk with her dude, if you get the chance. It's better to know her side of the story and let her know yours so that both of you can make a mature decision if you'll continue your relationship or not.

It's important to leave a relationship in an open way rather than instantly break-up because of hatred. It's civil and you'll get her respect as a man even though you're not together anymore. Talking with her honestly and openly without judgment, and also by LISTENING CAREFULLY to her side will give you insights on how to become better for the next girl in your life.

Optionally, if you get better with handling relationships with women... you could choose to never break up with a girl, you're simply NOT AROUND.

I talked to her about it..and she said it's her senior year, so she is going to continue to do it and have fun. So i asked her "So having fun is more important than me? Don't we have fun? Don't WE?" And she said "You're being ridiculous."...

Turns out last night they (2 girls 3 guys) all went out to eat, to a movie, and ice skate out of town...

Lol dude your in high school ....."You're being ridiculous."... she doesn't want a serious relationship :/ move on plenty of more lovely girls will come your way

I realize that..but was I mistaken the 100 times she told me she absolutely loves me and wants to be with me forever? And she was dead serious..she said "I Honestly love you". Maybe I was mistaken..I will have to ask that.

Psshhh..this is high school...i remember we used to do this a lot ..date boys and talk about having babies and stuff but it was all just puppy love..she is not being serious and i have a feeling she only tells you what you want to hear...you still have a life ahead of you, why waste it on some chic who is playing mind games with you? In college you will meet so many girls that are worth ur time.

Totally feel sorry for you, but I agree, PLENTY of fish in the sea, just took me 18 years to realize that (really long story that started in high school and I'll post it very soon). But yeah, we've all loved someone and then had the relationship end for whatever reason, but after some time, we all heal and move on. I think she wants to end it, but not hurt your feelings in the process, but then again, I don't much.

She doesn't seem like she wants to end it..I just don't know.