I am a teenage male and am currently going through a very hard encounter, i have just come out of a 8 month relationship and my best friend who is a girl who i have been very close with for over 2 years now. I feel in love with my best friend! its so hard because we are so close as friends i dont want to make the first move then make our friendship awkward i need help and advice on what i should do. I recently went to a party and one of my lad mates mum was talking to this girl i think i love and she said to me that she said the same about me that she loved me she seemed adamant that she actually had feelings for me if she was being truthful to me it seems that we are both scared to spoil our friendship. In addition to this she has kind of been getting with a lad for over a year now but they are always falling out and she gets annoyed with him all the time he doesnt seem to want her they are not in a relationship but are close. Also going back to when i first met her i was trying it on with her then and i got close at one point but then she just said she wants to be just friends so that makes me even more frightened to try again. I am just scared at the moment because even my dad has come to me and said that he can tell right away that she likes me more than a friend but i just cant believe it everyone all our friends think we should be together just cause we get on so perfectly we are always having so much fun together i love spending time with her. HELP ME PLEASE???
Thank you