+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help! Had problem last night

Please help! Had problem last night

So here's the deal... This girl that I knew over 10 years ago and I just reunited a few nights ago. Both of us are divorced now and we both talked and said that were are both looking for friends with benefits only. I'm cool with this and so is she since she's the one who brought it up. She also mentioned to me that she hates when guys get too attached and really only wants sex and no love, so that's fine with me also, since I don't want to fall in love with someone right now anyway.

So here's what happened and my question. The other night we met after not seeing each other for over 10 years and went out to a bar and then ended up in a hotel and had some awesome sex. We decided to do again the next night so we met up and things were going great, we were making out and I was getting excited and hard. Well when we got naked and were about to have sex I lost my erection because I was nervous for some reason, ( not sure why since the previous night was awesome) It could be because I was super tired from the previous night along with having a lot of stress in my life at the moment? Well the reason for the losing the erection is not know. Well I didn't want to upset her so instead I ate her out and after doing that for a while I fingered her and she got super wet, I then got semi-hard but not a full on erection, so I decided to try and **** her, things went ok but it wasn't the best sex in the World.

I left and she told me to text her when i got home, I texted her "I made it home, i had fun xoxo" She didn't write back, so I passed it off as she fell asleep. Well then the next day I texted her just to see how she was doing and I never heard back from her and still haven't. I'm not sure if by not having great sex it pissed her off? Or if it was the text telling her I got home ok, maybe it was a little too lovely-dovey for her? I'm thinking it was more the text because even after our sex she kissed me and we cuddled for a little bit and she didn't seem upset.

If anyone has any advice I'd love to here what you people think...

I don't know what she thinks. Try to contact her every other day one or two more times. If she doesn't respond, she's looking elsewhere. If she doesn't find what she wants, she might come back to you. Remember, FWB relationships are not very stable.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)