Hi me and my partner of 13 years have been split for the last 8 weeks we have a son of 5 years old.
Over the last year we seemded to grow apart and eventually she asked me to move out of our home.At the time i thought it was what i wanted but soon realised it wasnt at all and loved her more than ever.

After several atempts to sort things out with no joy she finally agreed to start trying to sort things out.she agreed on me staying at the house on weekends.
This went on for a few weeks and we seemed to get on realy well better than we have for a long time.

Last night I asked her how she was feeling and what she was thinking about the relationship and she told me that she dosnt think it will work as aslthough she cares for me she has no feelings for me.

After a bit of convincing she agreed to keep on trying and i sugested we up it a gear and start having a bit off physcal contact ie cuddeling up to watch tv etc which she agreed just to see if the feeling could come back.

weve aranged to go out for a nice meal together saturday to spend some time alone so she can see if she enjoys and see if there is something worth trying for.
She admited that she would like us to be happy as a familly but she dosnt know about her feelings.

I guess my question is do you thinkk im fighting an impossible cause or is there a chance she could get her feelings back for me.