+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dishonesty?

dishonesty?

what causes a woman to get in a position were she has to lie about everything she says to me?and she has always been a pretty honest person.

Guilt.

Either about something she's done, contemplating, or knows she is going to do.

The other possibility is that she doesn't trust you any more and doesn't feel she can be honest with you any longer.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

maybe you thought she was being honest when shes just a pathological liar.

she may be a patholgical liar..i love this woman more than anything and she will lie to me about everything.im tired of playing private eye.i love her..but handle the lies anymore.o woman like this will never change will she?is it something i am doing to maske her lie to me like this?

Because lies breed other lies......snowball affect. Some people dont like to be wrong, so they lie to justify it.
    Last edited by rafterman; 17-08-11 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loslobos View Post
    she may be a patholgical liar..i love this woman more than anything and she will lie to me about everything.im tired of playing private eye.i love her..but handle the lies anymore.o woman like this will never change will she?is it something i am doing to maske her lie to me like this?
    Yeah your in denial. So she's lieing to you when she says she loves you? Has she ever said.....I love you?

she doesnt tell lies like that ..she lies about thing like..pop is on sell for .50 cents a bottle and i say im going to buy me some..and when i confront her she says they must have changed it or something.then she lies about what time she goes to bed..and who is calling her and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by loslobos View Post
    she doesnt tell lies like that ..she lies about thing like..pop is on sell for .50 cents a bottle and i say im going to buy me some..and when i confront her she says they must have changed it or something.then she lies about what time she goes to bed..and who is calling her and so on.
    How old are you dude? If shes lieing about money thats a red flag.......I'd say shes up to something. She might be over you.

Maybe shes lying about being female too... she could be a tranny in disguise... did you ever check her package?

Maybe shes lying about being human.. she could be a space alien waiting until you go to sleep and then cut off your penis.