+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused, girlfriend does not orgasm, doesn't know where her clit is!

Confused, girlfriend does not orgasm, doesn't know where her clit is!

I've not had many relationships, but the women I've been with have always been able to orgasm. Vaginally I know this is not quite as common, but we would have orgasms from striaght sex, and of course I would rub my partners clit, she would rub her clit, etc... orgasms all around.

I am seeing someone new, and she did not really start having sex till her late twenties. She is a really nice girl, on the shy reserved side and I am being patient with getting her to communicate and open up.

However, she said she has had 4 orgasms her entire life and they were by accident. She can't make herself cum on her own. She does own vibrator and I offered my meager knowledge to try to help. She doesn't know where her clit is, seems to not be able to find it or is not really interested in finding it. Is this possible?? I've tried to touch her there and I can feel that she has what I guess would be a smaller clit, and she kind of reacts to it, but just doesn't respond to it like most women seem to.

The strange thing is, she wants sex all the time, which from my standpoint is just awesome. But I am always asking her, are you satisified? Because obviously I want her to feel satisified, either just from the act, or the closeness, or the stimulation. If you can't come, there really is never a point where you're like "I'm done". So I'm getting all the sex I want, but I don't feel like she is really getting off.

I'm trying to talk about it with her, sharing my meager knowledge, and making some headway, but I dunno, it is alittle strange.

Just kinda "venting". I realize the only answer is to talk to her, see if she is willing to try toys, and just communicate and if she's saying she's satisfied, well, that's about all I can really do. Just my prior partners would orgasm multiple times and then just be spent and done and not have an interest in sex right away. Where my current GF could just keep going till she's sore.

Have ever given her oral stimulation? How old are you two anyway? Need to know before I send you a diagram of the female genitalia.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

tremolo Guest
    I get your dilemma. Fact is, I've only had one partner - who was unfortunately, a short affair - who completely satisfied me. When he was done with me, I was spent, I was tired, I didn't want sex for at least several hours. Ever since, I've been insatiable. I can have sex with my boyfriends and not be satisfied. It's incredibly frustrating, because they finish and are no longer interested, while I am still raring for sex.

I don't know what you can do except try your damnedest to please her. Doesn't matter if she can please herself, or if she is that aware of her anatomy... she is going to need you to try to help her figure it out. I wish one of my boyfriends had cared enough to do that for me. And I think I know my body extremely well. Just don't take her word for it if she says she's satisfied. Keep going until you KNOW she is... then maybe you can both get some sleep.