+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: odd situation

odd situation

Ok, so theres this girl at school Shes a year younger then i, and is a friend of a mutual aquaintance of mine (who is also a girl). I have liked her for a while, but have yet to talk to her. This mutual aquaintance told the girl, whos name is Allison, that i like her. A few weeks went by, and me and the mutual aquaintance had an argument over something unrelated, and now she (Emily) hates me. When i asked her about waht she said to Allison her friend, she said shes not interested. I feel that this may be because she hates me, and does not want me to be with her friend allison.

My guy friend, Matt, who sort of knows allison through the school band, told me that when emily mentioned that i liked allison, allison was giggling and smiling (he never heard her say she was not interested). He insists that she might like me, and that he could introduce me.

Theres the problem. She already knows i think shes "hot" (emily's choice of words ), which may make her think im a bad guy. Should i get introduced to her?

Also, how could i start a conversation with someone i do not know what so ever. She seems a little shy, when i look at her she looks away and seems nervous.
    Edit/Delete Message

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My my, that is odd.

First off: Why does it say edit/delete message? lmao

Also: So, this girl says she hates you and stuff but all your friends are telling you that she likes you? That's a little weird. Just be introduced and talk about anything. Your not suppossed to plan a conversation, your suppossed to "go with the flow." Just don't talk to little or to much.

Just the one guy got the feeling from allison that she is intrigued. But if her close friend emily is tellling me that she isnt interested..should i still try and talk to her? I mean if she has this prescribed notion that i think shes hot wont she try and avoid me?

or think im weird or something

hold on, why would she think you're a bad guy because you think she's hot? from my experience girls want you to think they're hot. as for talking to her, i've found "Hi" is a good conversation starter.
    my opinion is better than yours.

After reading your second post and fully understanding the situtation, their are several options listed below.

1.) Allison's best friend likes you and is jealous at the fact that you like her friend and not her

2.) Allison really just dosn't like you. Maybe she thinks she's to good for you. Yea, you may think she's hot, but she may think your not.

3.) Maybe Allison and her friend want a 3-sum with you. (<-- That was just a joke)

4.) Your friend (the guy) might be telling you the truth. I've never heard of a guy saying something like that for no reason. What would he get out of it by lieing to you?

King Zarathu Guest
    Go after her yourself. get some of deangelo's shit hahahaha

no seriously just go up to her and introduce yourself like this:

Hi, I'm DildoMan. What's your name?

or somethin that'll make her laugh......pussy

Here's a joke for ya:

Me: Pussy
    You: ??
    Me: Pussy
    You: I don't get it.
    Me: THAT'S RIGHT ***** AND YOU WON'T ****IN GET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR MUTHA****IN LI.....

so are you calling me a pussy LTsK8eR2gO?
    Her best friend doesnt like me, i asked her out about a half a year ago and she said no.
    I doubt she thinks shes too good for me, she is a very nice person from what i hear.
    So yes, he must be telling the truth.
    As for D'Artagnan's comment, wouldnt it be weird going up to a random stranger, who i have no verbal history with, and saying hi? And saying hi is not the problem, it is what could i possible talk to her about?

OMG!! ur a pussy!! listen u r after the friend of a girl, u just asked out, and who said now!! Man , u really don't know how 2 go about it do u!! Listen the minute u let them know u think they're hot, their bloody price goes up and that makes it even more difficult to score with them!! in any case, the damage is irreparable!! and when its comes to stuff, trust only guys, unless of course the guy u trust, has a thing for the girl that u want to score with!! & smiling, giggling whatever doesn't necessarily mean she thinks its great!! remember girls like to keep collection of the guys that were after her, and she may b happy u've become one of them!! just go upto her and have some balls, if not borrow some from yer friend!! confidence dude...thats all i can say, if u feel ur not worthy 2 b in her presence, then ferget it, u can just sit at home and forget the whole thing!! but if u really want some action, its all upto u!! also, u might want 2 practice in front of a mirror!! the last thing u need is to like clam up when start talking to her!! try not to make it like an interview, where ur from, what she does for fun, and remember keep urself a mystery!!! but give her the impression that u have a lotta fun, and she could have some 2, if u feel like giving it to her!!! Explore her world and show a little bit of yers!! well all the best dude!! just read the othe posts, most of them have the same prob as u and i just don't want to type the whole thing out again and again!! laters
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

lol cyborg. its not a confidence problem, its just a question of whether or not i should put in the effort. if it was a question of confidence, i would not have been able to ask her friend out

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    After reading your second post and fully understanding the situtation, their are several options listed below.

1.) Allison's best friend likes you and is jealous at the fact that you like her friend and not her

2.) Allison really just dosn't like you. Maybe she thinks she's to good for you. Yea, you may think she's hot, but she may think your not.

3.) Maybe Allison and her friend want a 3-sum with you. (<-- That was just a joke)

4.) Your friend (the guy) might be telling you the truth. I've never heard of a guy saying something like that for no reason. What would he get out of it by lieing to you?
    wow, it seems that you are a love expert huh....
    way to go dude....

was that sarcasm

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by petertown
    lol cyborg.
    Haha, here's another one that can't spell your username.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast