+ Follow This Topic

Thread: if your bf slept with his first ex after he broke with his 2nd, shld u worry?

if your bf slept with his first ex after he broke with his 2nd, shld u worry?

he is really faithful to his second ex gf of several years, and he met his first ex gf long ago and they were together for just one year. but after he broke up w his second ex gf, his first ex gf chased him and they were together for a short while a few months, he claims he was upset and he was drunk. do i have any course to worry or be jealous or anything? he is really good to me now and we have met each other's families.i cant help feeling jealous and worried.

So you are worried that he will go out with his ex again after you two break up? I am confused. Why would you even care about what he does/did when he is not in a relationship with you.

I understand that you think he may not be over his ex or something, but the way I read this is that he didn't cheat or anything. Maybe his first ex was a rebound from his second ex. And if so, so what? As long as he isn't cheating or anything, I just don't get it.

If you feel jealous and worried, you need to ask yourself why? Are you jealous because you are insecure yourself or has he done anything during your current relationship to make you feel that way?

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!