+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The irony of hott girls rejecting guys because they are fat

Good point, never thought of that.
    I've rejected guys because they were shorter than me, but never because they were overweight....feel quite bad now, as you say they can't change it!
    And I get really angry when weight and size is always an issue...quite hypocritical eh?!
    Sorry all you short guys!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ugh...the height thing, I know I feel so bad about it. I always feel guilty when I meet a guy who's really attractive or amazing but shorter than me and I automatically think "it's too bad he's too short or I might be interested." Funny enough, I wouldn't have a problem dating an OVERWEIGHT guy, as long as he was taller than me...lol. Isn't it funny that it seems its the exact opposite for guy?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, bein' short sucks.

When are people going to wake-up to the fact that men and women are different and that’s okay?

The difference in body fat percentages and what is attractive is simply genetic evolution. Genetic evolution has shaped our tastes and what we consider attractive.

Women with some fat are more attractive to men because they are better breeders of children. That has lead to men to be attractive to curves on women.

Men with more muscles are more attractive because they are better hunters/providers. The lower the body fat the better the muscles look.

Yes, there is a difference. Saying it isn’t fair is like saying it’s not fair that men naturally have more muscle women. Or, that men can eat more calories than woman to feed that extra muscle. It’s natural. It’s understandable. And it’s just the way life is.

Get a life!! All o' ya!! Sheesh!!
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how many guys out there would actually date a girl who is taller than them??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I might, but nothing extreme

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    how many guys out there would actually date a girl who is taller than them??

raverboy
    I would. I have in the past, and I would in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboDieselluv
    skinny Guys in general carry about 8-11 % body fat. Fat guys carry about 19-21% body fat. Heres the irony: girls who are considered hott by guys carry about 20-25% body fat
    I've been at both 35% bodyfat as well as 8%, and I've noticed that girls consider me attractive when I don't care about my appearance. As far as girls are concerned, have you ever seen a woman who's reached 8-11% bodyfat? Gross! getting to the mid to lower teens for a woman usually results in all sorts of hormonal screwups as well.

~P
    "If you want loyalty-get a dog. If you want loyalty and attention-get a smart dog." -Grant Fairley

"Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Pulchritudinous
    I've been at both 35% bodyfat as well as 8%, and I've noticed that girls consider me attractive when I don't care about my appearance. As far as girls are concerned, have you ever seen a woman who's reached 8-11% bodyfat? Gross! getting to the mid to lower teens for a woman usually results in all sorts of hormonal screwups as well.

~P
    For me, in high school I REALLY wanted this girl who, conservatively, was probably around 30% bodyfat. And just recently, I really wanted this girl that was at 8% bodyfat.

So, like said before, there ARE people who consider other things.

Alexi

a girl at 8% body fat? are you sure...that's low for a guy...and unhealthy for a girl....

I mean I want to cut my body fat down to 8%...I think im down to about 13 or 14 right now, girls are naturally alot higher...their bodies are different that way. A girl shouldnt be under 16%...16 is VERY LOW for a women...its healthier for a woman to be at about 22%.

Let the record show that I like skinny girls too...

Surely, if you meet someone who you are attracted to and they return it....it shouldn't matter what percentage body fat they carry. If they are over or under...who cares, there are more important things in the world to worry about.
    If and when I meet "THE ONE", I'm sure neither me or they will be sitting around calculating each others body fat.

I agree with Delerious120, I have a freind who is very thin...no matter what she eats she dosen't put on weight, and I've been with her when people have insulted her and accused her of having an eating dissorder...it's very hurtfull, people should think more about what they are saying. A woman with 8 percent body fat should not be considered "gross", in my opinion...people are what they are as long as they are happy, who is anyone else to judge.

A thread should be started called "the irony of the western world obcessing about body fat percentages"

A thread should be started called "the irony of the western world obcessing about body fat percentages"
    LOL! So true! I almost get sick of hearing about all the new diets for the fat people, and weight gainers for the thin people trying to gain mass.

Whatever happened to good 'ol fashioned controlling what you eat and exercising instead of taking all sorts of pills and potions? HONESTLY!

Its one of those mysteries that we'll never understand. We're all picky, even if you say your not, somewhere in the back of your mind you don't like certain things on a guy or girl...

I've dated short, tall, skinny, chubby, etc.
    Even though I thought I was not a picky person; there are still some things I prefer.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

How do you find out your body fat percentage anyway?!

Sjsing: 'I have a freind who is very thin...no matter what she eats she dosen't put on weight, and I've been with her when people have insulted her and accused her of having an eating dissorder...it's very hurtfull, people should think more about what they are saying. A woman with 8 percent body fat should not be considered "gross", in my opinion...people are what they are as long as they are happy, who is anyone else to judge.'

I completely agree with this...when i was a bit younger (before my boobs grew and i got a tiny bit of curvage) i looked like a rake...very thin, no matter how much junk food or anything i ate i just couldnt put on weight...and i still dont now..and was often asked if i had an eating disorder etc...sadly it seems most people can be quite superficial and hurtful when it comes to looks...
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast