+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think this girl is interested in me, how do I go about it?

I think this girl is interested in me, how do I go about it?

..... Deleted ......
    Last edited by Skaarrj; 03-09-11 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Deleting due to being antagonized.

First off your an idiot for not asking for her number, second you are an idiot for not asking her out on a date, third you better ask her out on a date and for her number when you see her again....stop being an idiot, she is just a frickin girl.

Do you think everything else went good by my description? I mean anything else you can add?

For someone who considers himself "highly intelligent", you sure do struggle with simple problems.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    For someone who considers himself "highly intelligent", you sure do struggle with simple problems.
    Relationships are not my area of expertise. Look, I didn't come here to get antagonized, I'm just going to leave and seek help elsewhere. This is not what I wanted.

Step one. You like a girl, talk to her.

Step two, if she keeps talking to you that's a good sign.

Step three, ask for her number.

Step four, call her up and ask her out on a simple date like going for coffee or lunch so you have some one on one conversation to get to know each other. A movie is a bad idea, you save that for when you want to make a move like holding her hand or leaning in for a kiss....yer in the dark, perfect place.

Step five, go to a place where there is a lot of distraction like an out door cafe or a pub. If there's an awkward moment there are other things around you to comment on.

Step six, suggest to go for a walk or window shop. Might be an opportunity to offer your arm for her to grab onto.....make sure you offer your left arm.

You need to take risks in order to be successful in the dating world. It shows confidence and the ladies look for that in a guy. If you don't respond fast enough they will think you don't find them attractive enough.....and that can do damage before you get out of the gate. Stop second guessing, and stop fearing rejection. We all have faced rejection....it doesn't end your life so buck it up and deal with it. It's not a big deal if you read the signals wrong. You move onto the next opportunity. Just remember this....you need to step up because the ladies want to be led by the man. They want you to make the suggestions, make the moves to kiss, etc, take them by the hand, and make the decisions.
    Last edited by smackie9; 04-09-11 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    First off your an idiot for not asking for her number, second you are an idiot for not asking her out on a date, third you better ask her out on a date and for her number when you see her again....stop being an idiot, she is just a frickin girl.
    ahahahahaha.. you're sooo funnyy.. laughing my ass off.. Totally true though
    Knowledge is NOT power; The APPLICATION of knowledge is power.

Step one. You like a girl, talk to her.

Step two, if she keeps talking to you that's a good sign.

Step three, ask for her number.

Step four, call her up and ask her out on a simple date like going for coffee or lunch so you have some one on one conversation to get to know each other. A movie is a bad idea, you save that for when you want to make a move like holding her hand or leaning in for a kiss....yer in the dark, perfect place.

Step five, go to a place where there is a lot of distraction like an out door cafe or a pub. If there's an awkward moment there are other things around you to comment on.

Step six, suggest to go for a walk or window shop. Might be an opportunity to offer your arm for her to grab onto.....make sure you offer your left arm.

You need to take risks in order to be successful in the dating world. It shows confidence and the ladies look for that in a guy. If you don't respond fast enough they will think you don't find them attractive enough.....and that can do damage before you get out of the gate. Stop second guessing, and stop fearing rejection. We all have faced rejection....it doesn't end your life so buck it up and deal with it. It's not a big deal if you read the signals wrong. You move onto the next opportunity. Just remember this....you need to step up because the ladies want to be led by the man. They want you to make the suggestions, make the moves to kiss, etc, take them by the hand, and make the decisions.
    see I thought I was the only one who knew this stuff.. What a relief

I've been reading the same old stuff over and over for the last 8 years......it never changes.

I've been reading the same old stuff over and over for the last 8 years......it never changes.
    And You never change.
    Don't expect anything.

WTF is that supposed to mean?

aahahhaha.. man I love this forum

Hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe someone needs to go f uck themselves.