+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl that I am interested in, having some trouble.

Girl that I am interested in, having some trouble.

I'm interested in this girl who I met the other night at a party and I have absolutely no idea how to go about contacting her. Upon retrospect I should have asked for her number but I didn't find her that interesting at the time, now for some reason I have grown to like her very much so. I am friends with some of the people at her school in her group, but this doesn't really help much as they are not close friends with her.

Just wondering does anyone know anyway I could get to become friends with her, short of becoming some sort of stalker or looking very desperate?

Quote Originally Posted by Antiants View Post
    I'm interested in this girl who I met the other night at a party and I have absolutely no idea how to go about contacting her. Upon retrospect I should have asked for her number but I didn't find her that interesting at the time, now for some reason I have grown to like her very much so. I am friends with some of the people at her school in her group, but this doesn't really help much as they are not close friends with her.

Just wondering does anyone know anyway I could get to become friends with her, short of becoming some sort of stalker or looking very desperate?
    see if you can ask your friends about her. Maybe your friends can get you in contact with her. I don't think that's wrong at all and I don't see it as stalking or desperate. You're just interested and at least you are trying!

King Zarathu Guest

I suggest grabbing her AIM screen name or MSN through one of her friends, personally.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, Zarathu probably has the best solution there.

You can tell pretty quickly over messenger whether there's something there, and it's painless for her.

Lol just to throw another spanner in the works I have only met her once which makes it highly unlikely whether she is going to be 'interested' in me back, yet. What I am basically thinking of going is trying to become friends with her first then i'll see how it goes from there. I would ask a friend for her msn but in my social circles that is practically the same as saying 'I wanna go out with her.' Which as you can imagine after meeting her only once I don't exactly want people thinking that. My basic 'plan of attack' is to become friends with her first, then i'll decide where to go from there.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Yeah, Zarathu probably has the best solution there.
    I always do, it just doesn't get recognized 100% of the time because vashti and Gigabitch have pussies. If they didn't have pussies, everybody would have their heads screwed on properly and they would all be listening to me.

Yuo could always get into contact with her by way o facbook or myspace....if you have them and she does....

If not, make sure you see her again by chance...and just walk up to her and tell her exactly what you said her "Hey i noticed you at the club and i really want to get to know you better"

Trust me on this.