+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love triangle!

Love triangle!

Hi! I have a problem. I have a friend that i've known for 13 years and he is a really good friend of mine ONE OF THE BEST. But recently we both fell in love with a girl at our university. I know that he loves her but he doesn't know that i love her too. Since i am a bit shy (i'm introvert) than him he took the lead and started dating (kind off). But not long ago i talked to that girl and she said that my friend thinks that he is having a relation with her but she doesn't think so. She said to me that they don't have any kind of relations. I felt really bad for my friend but that didn't change a thing in my heart and i still love that girl. She said that i am a good friend a kind person, funny, and that our personalities mach (introvert type). So yesterday i was wondering maybe i should confess to her but then i realized that i might break my solid friendship with both of them. That's the first part of the problem the second is that i am really scared to tell her that don't know why never felt like that before. So i need advice should i go for it should i confess? Please help!

P.S. Sorry for my english.

So i see no one replied but i wanted to tell that i have confessed my feelings to her..and her reply was quick. I was a bit confused. And she said that...well she likes my friend very much and that she doesn't want to bring pain to me...but that is exactly what i fell now...:'(

Please help me to overcome my pain? What should i do? Please!

Don't be in pain, be happy that you had the confidence to ask that question because now you can stop pining away for her when she likes someone else. There are a whole lot of women at university and now you can find one that likes you as much as you like them.

Good for you for having the strength to ask that difficult question. Now go on out there and see who's looking good to you. Just stay away from your friends gf? for a while until you are indifferent and have no feelings for her except that she's your good friends current partner.

Have fun.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Oh oh oh my my my....

Friend.. I don't know how you are with your friends, but me, I never date my friend's women not even after they break up..

But listen up.. I'm going to help you ok.

Imma teach you how to use your anxiety to your advantage, but you still have to be a little brave though.. can you promise me that?

Ok.. If you really want that girl and you feel anxious around her, your heart probably starts racing when you're with her, right?

So here's what you do, when your heart starts racing.. it's perfect, because now she can feel it racing.

So you tell her that you've never felt something like this before.. wait for her reaction and then you take her hand and put it on your heart so she can feel how it's racing.. Friend this is dinamite.. She'll look at you with big eyes..

Then you tell her that unfortunately your friend like her too, and that's why you're stepping out of the way.. Then you leave.. maybe after a hug or so.

Now watch how she starts chasing you.. maybe not immediately but eventually she will.. she'll think of you the whole day.

But please.. don't do this to your friend.. if you really just want to screw the girl.. because what your friend is feeling might be something real and he'll hate you forever for ruining it and then dumping the girl afterwards..

trust me, don't date your friends exes.. but if you feel that you have to have this one girl.. then go for it big boy..

You have the final word.

Of course, you can pull this off on other girls too. It works wonders.

Yours truly

The 6 word sentence
    Last edited by 6wordsentence; 04-09-11 at 01:02 AM.
    Knowledge is NOT power; The APPLICATION of knowledge is power.

^^^ lol .. that was a joke, right?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 04-09-11 at 01:05 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    ^^^ that was a joke, right?
    It's how I get my girls and guess what, they love it.. Maybe that's what the other guys are using to steal you're girlfriends as well. So stop hating and get a life.. please.

^^^ lol .. that was a joke, right?
    maybe you should check out the quote of the month.. It might help a LOT

So it was a joke then, Thank goodness. O.o

So it was a joke then, Thank goodness. O.o
    ahahah.. you're funny

You're a woman right..

Listen honey, I know lot's of my posts seem manipulative.. Let me tell you why.. Because women like confident men, and confident men are men who are able to lead situations, right.. Well in order to do that, you have to persuade the person you're with, you might call it manipulation, some call it acting.. I call it flirting, doesn't have to be only with words..

I live this stuff everyday.. It's how things are happening out here in the real world.. And yes it might be funny as hell, better than jokes.. All I know is, it works..
    Last edited by 6wordsentence; 04-09-11 at 01:55 AM.

She also said that she is very disapointed in me for what i've done. She said that now she doesn't know how to look at my friend and that she cried and now i'm even a bad person! And she said that she will tell this situation to my friend because she can't have secrets from him! What the hell is wrong with her why such a big fuss out of just one confession? But today i fell much better than yesterday at least no pain just don't know how to look at her on monday because we are in the same group.

Quote Originally Posted by 6wordsentence View Post
    ...and then you take her hand and put it on your heart so she can feel how it's racing.. Friend this is dinamite.. She'll look at you with big eyes..
    Man! I dunno! Back when I was at uni, if someone tried to take my hand and place it to his heart!? I would probably twist it, kick'm in the nuts and run scared...
    Zantac
    I have no idea how to help you but many people around here can.
    Try to listen to wake up. Ok
    Good Luck...
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Ignore the shit 6wordsentence is saying, his posts are hardly relevant to this topic.

@Zantak
    Honestly, there is nothing wrong with her to get her panties in a bunch about a confession. What you did, well... it makes sense, but it naturally adds confusion to her life. You put your feelings out there, which... is a little questionable bro-morality, but it did get you what you were looking for: resolution.

Should you have put yourself out there? Probably not, but you do have the satisfaction of knowing that she is into your friend. That alone should tell you to move on to someone else, and not get in the way of your friend.

Thank you all for your help! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    Man! I dunno! Back when I was at uni, if someone tried to take my hand and place it to his heart!? I would probably twist it, kick'm in the nuts and run scared...
    Zantac
    I have no idea how to help you but many people around here can.
    Try to listen to wake up. Ok
    Good Luck...
    You know that's actually true when you don't know each other, but keep in mind in this case it's coming from someone you already knows.. You talk to each other everyday.. Taking your hand and putting it on my heart won't be such a big deal..

Now if a creepy stranger does that to me, I wouldn't just twist his hand.. but I would also give him a big fat slap, you know what i'm saying..

But, yeah.. do what you feel like.. it's your life

Yours truly,

the 6 word sentence