+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to be supportive of an ex when she has a new guy but she doesnt know that i know?

How to be supportive of an ex when she has a new guy but she doesnt know that i know?

My ex split up with me because i wasnt showing her enough of my love she would always do everything for me. Now i realise what a mistake i have made i was with her for nearly 2 years. She had moved onto her new guy few days after we broke up. I know this i a rebound relationship, this has now been going on now for around 3 weeks, she has kept it very quiet and noone really knows about it. One of her best friends told me as they had a fall out. I love this girl enough not to get pissed off with her as if i were in her boat. i would of done the same. I want to be supportive of it, like im not jealous about it really hard to be believe. Everyone may think i am being stupid. I am in the process of n/c atm i have been no contact with her for around 11 days and i she got a second chance letter i sent her couple days ago. I am debating on what i should do next i am really willing to do anything because we worked so well and the reason we broke up was my fault. Any thoughts people thanks

You should respect her decision to be with a new guy. You sent her a letter expressing how you feel, if she was interested she would have responded.

The reason why she is not going around telling everyone she's got a new boyfriend is not because she is hoping you'll get back together. It could well be because this is really early days in the relationship and she wants to see how things go or maybe she doesn't want you to get hurt by finding out she already has a new guy in her life.

Either way, since she has not responded to your letter, yous should leave it at that. Stick to no contact and move on with your life and stop trying to find out stuff about hers; you are no longer together and what she does is her business.

yeah i did send her the letter, but it has only been two days, at the least i wasnt expecting a reply straight away even if she was going to. I wasnt trying to find out about my exs life, i got told by one of my friends.

Just wait for her to eventually contact you then, if she's still interested she'll come to you. Otherwise, move on.

If she doesn't respond or if she says she is not interested in getting back together then it is over.In the meantime, do not try to contact her again. She knows how you feel now (or is about to find out as soon as she receives your letter) so if she feels the same she will get in touch soon.

yeah thats will be when i have to accept it, either way we shall see