+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should i tell him??? Im really freaking out..

What should i tell him??? Im really freaking out..

I was born in Lebanon, i just discovered that they put 1995 rather than 1992!! Im freaking out, i am in college now and i dont really know what to do. There is no way i can prove i was actually born in 1992, that would mean that legally im 16 not 18, i didn't take a road test and dont have a licence i was going to get an ID and i noticed that and for all i know the hospital i was born at in Lebanon probably doesn't even exist any more. This ruins alot of things for me.

My boyfriend thinks im 18 we've been together a whole year! How do i come about telling him this??? What if he thinks ive been lying about my age this whole time! What if he leaves me because im legally 16 now...): Im really stressing out. Should i tell him?....How should i tell him???

Very important: tell him about the situation as soon as possible. If you don't tell him and he finds out on his own, it might make him think you're trying to hide it from him. So be upfront and honest about it, and try to work things out together with him.

Find a lawyer and have it corrected. You can prove your age through your school records. 3 years is a big span when you are 6 or 9.