+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: would a guy really wait for a girl until she's ready to have sex?

I understand holding off still you're ready and to see if the guy is legit but if a man is still calling and dating you for 2 months without sex.....news flash ladies! He's in it for the long haul.
    2 months? No. Maybe my ideals are different because I am only 17 and your are an adult, but I would not have sex with someone, especially for my first time until I really knew and trusted a person. There is no way that would happen in only 2 months. If a guy loves you then he isn't in the relationship just for sex and won't have a problem waiting till you are ready. Just my humble opinion though.
    Let my kiss steal the breath from your lips...<3

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
    2 months? No. Maybe my ideals are different because I am only 17 and your are an adult, but I would not have sex with someone, especially for my first time until I really knew and trusted a person. There is no way that would happen in only 2 months. If a guy loves you then he isn't in the relationship just for sex and won't have a problem waiting till you are ready. Just my humble opinion though.
    A guy should be willing to wait at least half a year. If the guy can't wait that long, he isn't interested enough.
    I'm a freak. I love sex a lot, I love getting very kinky. But if I actually like a girl I'll wait till she's ready. (unless it's years xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
    No....like i said in my previous post, I'm not taking about teenagers

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    A guy should be willing to wait at least half a year. If the guy can't wait that long, he isn't interested enough.
    I'm a freak. I love sex a lot, I love getting very kinky. But if I actually like a girl I'll wait till she's ready. (unless it's years xD)
    That's not what I'm talking about. If I girl feels she needs to wait six months to "be ready" and finally have sex with a guy, you should consider it a big red flag.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12